Combining Trend-VWAP-Ranges - Pratap's method

pratapvb

Dear TJ members,

I made a PDF of Pratapbhai's VWAP thread some time back. Given that the thread cannot be recovered, I have uploaded the PDF on dropbox and the link is shared below. Hope it helps. All credit to Pratapbhai who selflessly spent months explaining this method on TJ.

The AFLs are posted above by Wisp. If required, I have the AFLs and can post them here. A word of caution for those who are new to this method. As Pratapbhai had said in his thread, please go through the theory and examples and understand the method before trying to trade with the AFLs.

Pratapbhai, if there is any objection, please let me know and I will delete.

Link to PDF:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnv9loj1hqvm8by/Pratap.pdf?dl=0

Regards,

Rajesh
of course no objection. I had shared whatever I had for others in the first place only

wisp

Dear TJ members,

I made a PDF of Pratapbhai's VWAP thread some time back. Given that the thread cannot be recovered, I have uploaded the PDF on dropbox and the link is shared below. Hope it helps. All credit to Pratapbhai who selflessly spent months explaining this method on TJ.

The AFLs are posted above by Wisp. If required, I have the AFLs and can post them here. A word of caution for those who are new to this method. As Pratapbhai had said in his thread, please go through the theory and examples and understand the method before trying to trade with the AFLs.

Link to PDF:

Regards,

Rajesh

Thanks for sharing bro. Hats off!!

Last edited:

niftytaurus

of course no objection. I had shared whatever I had for others in the first place only
Dear Pratap Bhai
long time no see! we all are very thankful to you for all the method,techniques & afl you share generously..Its really so great of you!!
I miss your charts & discussions..kindly do visit this thread whenever you have time..it will be great for all of us..
Regards

niftytaurus

Dear TJ members,

Link to PDF:

Regards,

Rajesh
Dear Rajesh bro
You are such a kindhearted man & great human being!
thanks a million for this pdf..its really so kind & great of you..
I will be always indebted to you..Beacuse of you only, I am able to use amibroker & those afls..& it helped me a lot in my trading..no words can express my gratitude to you..now I can use ami & feed data in it & use afls ..without your help it was not possible..!
thanks a lot
Regards

vishnu_1990v

Dear Seniors,
Please explain pratap sir method from basics with eg of charts.
Like Subhadip da did for price action.
Subhadip da has taken enough time with lot of patience to explain pvts, vph,vpl, mpl, mph and trend etc.,

vishnu_1990v

pratapvb

Dear Seniors,
Subhadip da has taken enough time with lot of patience to explain pvts, vph,vpl, mpl, mph and trend etc.,

vishnu_1990v
check the above pdf. I do not think it can be explained in any more detail as done in the original tread, the pdf of which is uploaded above

XRAY27

Dear Seniors,

vishnu_1990v

check the above pdf. I do not think it can be explained in any more detail as done in the original tread, the pdf of which is uploaded above
Dear vishnu !!!!

There is Pdf of this entire method and learn from that..as explained by pratap ji !!!

Subhadip is telling the story of saint stuff which is not there in the forum in any pdf format...so two stories are different..

_Rajesh_

I have issues with Dropbox.Any of you can re-upload the pdf on some other site and re-share..
Uploaded on 4-shared

Copy-paste the link in your browser and remove the spaces.

http: // www . 4 shared . com / office / qPFCF34Gce / Pratap.html

If you are new to 4-shared, do not click any of the big blue download buttons. Click the small download button next to "Share". You might need to register with a valid email account before you download.