Collected from the Net

7 reasons not to mess with children.

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, " What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God." The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice a! t the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, She's dead. "

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face.."
"Yes," the class said.
"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"
A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples.

A few jokes.

Teacher :What happened in 1869?
Student:Gandhiji was born.
Teacher :What happened in 1873?
Student:Gandhiji was four years old.

Question:What is the fullform of maths?
Anwser: Mentaly affected teachers harrasing students

Teacher : Now children , if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing ?
Student : BROTHERLY LOVE.

Teacher :Because of Gandhiji's hard work what do we get on 15th August.
Student:A holiday.

Teacher :Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone must attend it.
Raju:No ma'm! I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher :Why?
Raju:My mother will not allow me to go so far!!!

Teacher:"Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence?"
Johnny:"Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time."
Teacher: How old is ur father.
Sunny:As old as I am.
Teacher:How is it possible?
Sunny:He became father only after I was born.

Teacher:There is a frog, a ship is sinking, potatoes cost Rs 3/kg . Then,what is my age?
STUDENT:32 yrs.
Teacher:How do you know?
STUDENT:Well,my sister is 16 yrs old and she is half mad.

Teacher: Where does God live?
Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Little boy: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, 'God, are you still in there?'

Teacher:"What is your name?".
Student:"Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai."
Teacher:"When I ask aquestion in English,answer it in English."
Student:"My name is Sunlight."

CUSTOMER CARE IN 2020

Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut . May I have your..."

Customer: "Heloo, can I order.."

Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card number first, Sir?"

Customer: "It's eh..., hold..........on......889861356102049998-45-54610"

Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan Kayu.
Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your mobile is
0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?"

Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone numbers?

Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"

Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."

Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"

Customer: "How come?"

Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood pressure
and even higher cholesterol level Sir"

Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"

Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it"

Customer: "How do you know for sure?"

Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from the
National Library last week
Sir"

Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how much
will that cost?"

Operator : "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total is
$49.99"

Customer: "Can I pay by credit card?"

Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card is
over the limit and you owe your bank $3,720.55 since October last year.
That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan, Sir."

Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw some
cash before your guy arrives"

Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you've reached your daily
limit on machine withdrawal
today"

Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready. How
long is it gonna take anyway?"

Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always come
and collect it on your motorcycle..."

Customer: " What!"

Operator : "According to the details in system ,you own a
Scooter,...registration number 1123..."

Customer: " ????"

Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"

Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free
bottles of cola as advertised?"

Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're also
diabetic....... "

Customer: #$$^%&$@$%^

Operator : "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you
were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman...?"

Customer: [Faints]

Once upon a time...
There was a rich King who had 4 wives.

He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to the finest of delicacies. He gave her nothing but the best.

He also loved the 3rd wife very much and was always showing her off to neighboring kingdoms. However, he feared that one day
she would leave him for another.

He also loved his 2nd wife. She was his confidante and was always kind, considerate and patient with him. Whenever the King faced a problem, he could confide in her to help him get through the difficult times.

The King's 1st wife was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and kingdom. However, he did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.

One day, the King fell ill and he knew his time was short.

He thought of his luxurious life and pondered, "I now have 4 wives with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone.
Thus, he asked the 4th wife, "I have loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?"

"No way!" replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word.

Her answer cut like a sharp knife right into his heart.

The sad King then asked the 3rd wife, "I have loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?"

"No!" replied the 3rd wife. "Life is too good!
When you die, I'm going to remarry!"

His heart sank and turned cold.

He then asked the 2nd wife, "I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me. When I die, will you follow me
and keep me company?"

"I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the 2nd wife. "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave."

Her answer came like a bolt of thunder and the King was devastated.

Then a voice called out:
"I'll leave with you and follow you no matter where you go." The King looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny,
she suffered from malnutrition.
Greatly grieved, the King said, "I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!"

In Truth, we all have 4 wives in our lives ...
Our 4th wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it'll leave us when we die.

Our 3rd wife is our possessions, status and wealth.
When we die, it will all go to others.

Our 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for us, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

And our 1st wife is our Soul,

often neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and pleasures of the ego.
However, our Soul is the only thing that will follow us wherever we go.

So cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now!
It is your greatest gift to offer the world.

Let it Shine!

Punctuation is powerful !

An English professor wrote the words: "A woman without her man is
nothing" on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it
correctly.

All of the males in the class wrote: "A woman, without her man, is nothing."

All the females in the class wrote: "A woman: without her, man is nothing."

Punctuation is powerful !

God Does not Exist.

A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He began to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched on the subject of God.
The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists."
"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.
"Well, it's so easy,you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist."
"Oh"
"tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children?
If God exists,there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God
who permits all of these things."
The customer thought for a moment, but he didn't respond because he did not want to start an argument.The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.
Just after he left the barber shop, he saw a man in the street with long hair and a beard.
It was very long, and a long time since he had his hair cut. He looked dirty and unkempt.
The customer entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."
"How can you say they don't exist?"asked the surprised barber. " I am here and I am a barber. Why I just worked on you!"
"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist, because if they did there would be no people
with long hair and beard like that man who is outside."
"Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me."
"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God does exist. What happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

James Bond and The Andhra Man

A young man from Andhra Pradesh was scheduled to travel abroad. Though he had a few certificates and degrees, he did not know English well at all. Having never stepped out of his Vijaywada town in his life, he was a bit nervous. His friends had advised him that there was nothing to be nervous about. They had told him to carefully observe the foreigners and do exactly what they did. Finally the next day, he was on the flight .............

He found himself sitting next to the famous secret agent, James Bond ! But being a fellow from Andhra, and used to Telugu movies, obviously he did not know Bond. James, being the usual brash and aggressive man, starts the conversation in his dashing style .............

" Hi ! My name is Bond. James Bond !!! "

As advised by his Vijayawada friends, our Andhra chap listens to Bond carefully and replies .............

" Hello Saar ! I am Sai ............. Venkata Sai ............. Siva Venkata Sai ............. Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai ............. Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai ............. Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai ............. Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai ............. Bommiraju Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai ............. !!! "

Bond, being Bond - quietly removes his Walter PPK pistol, silently fits it with a silencer and shoots him dead !!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!

Debraj said:

Absolutely STUPENDOUS. Thought I was smart but tried it out & found out that it is very true. Works the same way with the Left foot & Left hand too. Funnily enough, Right foot-Left hand & vice versa does'nt cause either foot to change direction. I guess it has something to do with the limb motor centers in our brain being split vertically on the side lobes of the brain.:eek:

Debraj said:

You all won't believe it perhaps but, I did everything as challenged........drew the number "6" with my right hand in the air while making clock-wise circles with my right foot off the floor. Lest not I mention it though; a little bit of the golden brew sure did help I guess. Maybe something to do with CH3CH2OH tricking the brain into believing otherwise.:D :eek: