Chit-Chat Thread Renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

Aree bhai , GF kahan jaegi , par JAN exp paas aati jaa rahi hai. Valentines day paas aa raha hai yaar , samjha karo , kuch kamaai karni hogi nahi toh kya munh dikhaaunga

You booked loss in Puts and lo Nifty fell , Ab mere Calls ka bedagarak ho raha hai as you say
haan yaar sab log short kar rahe the mein put mein loss book kar raha tha:eek:
aaj sab log call le rahe the mein call mein loss book kar raha tha
operator lagta hai sirf mere trade pe dhyan rakhta hai:D
velentine se pahle or bad ki pic
remember u are not the CAT

valentine ke baad still rem u are not the cat

coolboy007

Praveenji ,

HAHAHA , nice pictorial presentation of my Future, Aisa hi kuch hone wala hai 14 feb ko.:D

Seems DOWBABA doesnt like the NEw president. In. Kam se Kam aaj toh green rehti yeh DOW POW.
Gayi meri Calls paani mein:(:(

praveen taneja

nahi bhai....came back sun night only...might not be able to be as regular from now on....
Kya majaak bana rakha hai sabne:mad:
ek ek kar ke sab bhag rahe ho mera bhi to socho
mujhe dosto ki sakht jarurat hai atche log is dunia mein milte hi kahaan hai
ek to main hoon trying to collect 100 good people
I am waiting pls forward n volunteer ur name if u are nice:eek:

pkamalesh

Kya majaak bana rakha hai sabne:mad:
ek ek kar ke sab bhag rahe ho mera bhi to socho
mujhe dosto ki sakht jarurat hai atche log is dunia mein milte hi kahaan hai
ek to main hoon trying to collect 100 good people
I am waiting pls forward n volunteer ur name if u are nice:eek:

arey nahi bhai...Im not leaving or somethin...ab posts thode kam ho jayenge....Not able to find too much time these days...

shrinivas

Copy-pasting a mail received : Its written by a Satyam employee:

At a time when almost 90% of my Satyam friends are cribbing about the fraud and betrayal by Ramalinga Raju, I have a slightly different opinion. It's bold of me to write this in black and white but this comes straight from my heart and experience.

Looking at India 's population I really want to thank Raju for giving some 54000 Indians jobs atleast for all these years . He was the reason for the revival of confidence and the reason for the bread and butter for many a families.

The jobs were infact 40,000...it was inflated to 54000....
One of the ways to syphon funds...
:D:D

Satyam training was renowned all over India . Their STC training centre created numerous love stories and unexpected rekindling of a youthful environment where girls and boys were more indepenent than their college days . I remember most of my Satyam friends felt that they made better friends at Satyam's three to six months training than those in the four years of BTech.

Unfortunately people forget to thank God in sad times .

People thank god...people generally forget god in good times.....

I understand that what Raju did is deplorable and unpardonable. He should have treated business more formally and not dealt with it like a family affair .
Raju dealt the company like family....yes,take out funds at ur will whenever and however required.....No need to inform the stakeholders...

I have seen how people tail gate to Satyam, how they give their swipe cards to others to swipe it on their behalf , how female employees have gone home sharp at 6am irrespective of when they landed at office, how employees sit at home for months at a stretch, prepare for all kind of post graduate entrance exams and still enjoy a full month's pay, how often they went for movies at local theatres at office hours, how often employees went to office just to sign on registers in the morning and at evening, how often they faked their certificates , how often they put unlimited fake medical and house rental bills.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another big reason for SATYAM failure.....satyam counted its liabilities(employees) as assets throughout.....

How can we blame just one man when EACH AND EVERY person was disloyal ? How can we exclude Auditors like PwC ? How can we exclude the Board of Directors who have washed their hands off so clean? How can we exclude banks who gave hefty loans without true verfication? How can we exclude the Chief Minister of AP who allowed leniency for Raju's fellow businessman? How can we exclude managers who were never able to trace which bench employee under him had been away from office for how long ?

NOBODY SHOULD BE FORGIVEN...BUT AGAIN....SAU(100) MEIN NINYANVE(99) BEIMAAN....MERA BHARAT MAHAAN !!

The most gruesome experience that I can recollect was when a Satyam tag wearing person was waiting to attend an interview and I overheard him saying that he was in a business meeting at the My Home Satyam ( Madhapur) office when he was sitting right infront of me at a totally different company. When employees themselves show such a lousy attitude and dont care a damn for the brand that they carry around their neck, how can they expect others to care?

A PERSON IS NOT A THEIF TILL CAUGHT..
However we may defend SATYAM....but this incident force us to rethink the India Inc story......
We have in past seen so many stories where the companies took advantage of loopholes in system...SATYAM did just that..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.