Chit-Chat Thread Renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy007

Yea CIP..posting on ur thread after a long time...but i dnt miss to look for your valuable messages :D Daru peena theek nahi is umar mein... gf ko phone kar le
Woh mere jaisi aaware nahi joh 10:30 tak jaage , yeh kam to ladke karte hain. :D No hope in this advice waise her Father works in Bata Factory , Juton se maar maar ke mera ghar bhar dega. Har Baraati ko Ek Jodi BATA ke Shoes free lolzzz
Daaru peena acchi baat hai FRUIT BEER , alcohol content 0.11111%:D
Ok bro catchya 2moro , kal off nahi , Have to face teachers and tell them why was i Absent:(

CIP: hope you were saved from your teachers :p and daru uttar gaye the schoole janey se pehley :D

Yar bata ke discount coupon he dilwa do..pata nahe tumhare shaddi kab hoge..tab tak coupon se kam chala lengey :D

pkamalesh

bhaiyaji.please inform me about best trading account provider in india with low brokerage.
All brokers have some definite plans kinda thins regardin the brokerages...as long as ur loyal to them ul get cheaper rates...as far as the best ones go im not sure but try sharekhan or religare....donno abt the services of others...

praveen taneja

All brokers have some definite plans kinda thins regardin the brokerages...as long as ur loyal to them ul get cheaper rates...as far as the best ones go im not sure but try sharekhan or religare....donno abt the services of others...
sorry thnx button missing:D
kya taar kammy sab log gayab lagta hai dobara khali time mein germany ke chat room me jana padega:D
college se free ho to offline dena tab tak huba lala hybey:D

pkamalesh

sorry thnx button missing:D
kya taar kammy sab log gayab lagta hai dobara khali time mein germany ke chat room me jana padega:D
college se free ho to offline dena tab tak huba lala hybey:D
Bhai jab tak me coll se aata hu aab offline rahte ho..kya karo?? my coll will finally end on feb 14th...so after that im fullto free...

orderflow13

Hello ALL currently i m in Delhi ...... wanted to buy the book "Mind Over Market " plz anybody in delhi give me adrees of book store where i cud buy the book ......
i know this is not realted to the thread still need help .... plz post the adrees of a book store in delhi where i cud get the book

Thanks and Reagards
Satya
Hello ALL currently i m in Hyderabad and wanted to buy the book for begnner's point of veiw plz anybody in Hyderabad Tell me the book name and also give me adrees of book store where i cud buy the book ......
Thanks in advance
Sandeep
thought kamlesh & praveen wd be handy helping out those friends

S S

Copy-pasting a mail received :

Draft for Approval pl

Dear employees,

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of economy, the Management has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 40 years of age and above on early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the management for being eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW programme (Scheme Covering Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously, the persons who have AIDS or HERPES, will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further, by the Management.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much S HIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible.
The Management has always prided itself on the amount of S HIT it gives to it’s employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough S HIT, please bring to the attention of your Supervisor. They have been trained to give you all the S HIT that you can handle.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.