Cheap Institutional-Grade Historical Data

zabeen2004

When you say you are getting directly from NSE server.... will volume traded quantities match accurately and if it is available for MT4 let me know.

Hi Guys,
We are offering institutional-quality historical NSE EOD data and Intraday data for NSE stocks and Indices. Data format would be as ASCII files, updated daily and sent through E-Mail. The data comes directly from the exchange, and can be used for extensive back-testing of EOD/Intraday systems.

By saying that the data comes directly from the exchange :
Are you implying that you are an "Authorised Data Vendor" of NSE and getting it directly?? !!
A person getting/mining data from Odin, Neat or NOW can also claim that the data is 'coming' from the exchange direct so please clarify.
Data vendors a dime a dozen, how does your data stand apart from others?

Do take heed to what gkpc has posted!
We are not NSE authorized, but the vendors from which we source our data are NSE-authorized, and one of the largest names in the financial information services industry. However, we are not allowed to disclose our source yet for business purposes. Thanks.

If interested, You can contact me for samples and adjudge the quality.

When you say you are getting directly from NSE server.... will volume traded quantities match accurately and if it is available for MT4 let me know.
Yes, volume traded quantities (EOD and intraday) will match. MT4 format is not available, but you may use some free ASCII to MT4 utilities available for free. Note: data is EOD and IEOD, and meant for backtesting/strategy development/algorithmic decision systems, etc, and not realtime.