chart display in slide show technique..????

ghosh_ak34

Hey, though I havent used your software, the fact that you have gone to take the trouble to help people is worthy of appreciation
Dear Ratan,

I always wished to do more things for the members of this forum, but like everybody, spare time is always the issue.

About this particular code, it was done in a little time.
But works like RT datafeeds, eats up many days to create.I'll even have to discontinue trading in this period, thus it's not happening.

Thank you very much for the appreciation.

Omkar:)

Last edited:

ghosh_ak34

Hello Mr. Ghosh,

Check your mailbox & read the instructions carefully.

enjoy !!!
Omkar:)
Dear Omkar,

Thanks! This is really wonderful tool. I am having Amibroker a demo version. I haven't purchased it but could see the slide show with US stocks. It was great.

I am using http://www.icharts.in/charts.html for analysis if the same can be done for this. It will be of much help to many like me. I know I am asking for more.

Regards

Dear Om,

Please mail it to me.@
Shishya
Sent.

regd query in your your mail,

I never used favourites in AB thus have no idea about it.

But there is workaround, only if, you can change the names of the symbols.
It's like this,

Suppose you have total 50 symbols. & 12 of them are favourites.
Rename these 12 symbols with such prefix that they'll be on the top of the list. (eg. '0 Tisco')
Now set the exe to read 12 symbols only.

Regerds
Omkar

ghosh_ak34

I visited the link.
But it's a website showing online charts & analysis.
Omkar
Dear Omkar,

What I am trying to say is lets build a list of stocks with stock codes as acepted by icharts.in. Now, pick the first stock from the list and put it in icharts.in/charts.html and do refresh. It will show a graph underneath it. This graph will help us in analysing the trend. You can put parameters of your choice as well. If you can come up with a code to run it will be great.

Hope this explains the requirement.

Regards

Last edited: