Celebrating 6 Years of Traderji.com

columbus

Traderji.com was established in June 2004. Ever since its inception, it has been a source of education, inspiration and dedication for numerous number of Investors and Traders. If there is anything which cannot be quantified then it has to be the contribution and the value addition this forum has brought into the lives of many Professional Investors/Traders like me.

Relentlessly, members of this Forum have helped every genre of investors in providing them with the most precise and timely information associated with the daily nuances of the stock market. Furthermore, the quality of content being discussed here is second to none when compared to other forums around in the financial markets.

Traderji.com has given an average investor a social platform where he can get an unbiased opinion regarding his query. For me, this is the biggest contribution of this forum. We live in the world of Financial Market's where analysts are paid to lie. Amidst this, we find Traderji.com to be our guarding angel and guardian in this ever changing world of Financial Markets. In financial markets, the investors have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing and through this forum, we get to know most of things that are indeed worth knowing to make ourselves financially independent.

We need to join our hands and celebrate this momentous occasion and motivate ourselves further to participate and accelerate the growth of this wonderful forum. The growth of this forum will ensure our growth as Traders/Investors. Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean and our presence here, makes us one large family.

My sincere Thanks to all the members of this forum to make this a wonderful place to be. Let's keep the ball rolling.

Tc
Traderji came to existence in 2004, I came here in 2008.I am really sorry ,why
I was too late??

vssoma

Brazil: Parabns a voc! nesta data querida muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida.

Chinese-Cantonese: Sun Yat Fai Lok!

Chinese-Mandarin: qu ni sheng er kuai le

Croatian: Sretan Rodendan!

Czech: Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!!

Danish: Tillykke med fodselsdagen!

Dutch: Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! or Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

Esperanto: Felichan Naskightagon!

Farsi: Tavalodet Mobarak!

Finnish: Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!

French (Canada): Bonne Fete!

French: Joyeux Anniversaire!

German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Greek: Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola!

Hawaiian: Hau`oli la hanau!

Hebrew: Yom Huledet Same'ach!

Hungarian: Boldog szuletesnapot! or Isten eltessen!

Italian: Buon Compleanno!

Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Russian: S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!

Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaos!

Swedish: Grattis p fdelsedagen

Taiwanese: San leaz quiet lo!

Thai: Suk San Wan Keut!

Ukrainian: Mnohiya lita! or Z dnem narodjennia!

linkon7

Happy Birthday...to TJ...!

Everything i learnt about the market is all thanks to this great forum....!

Happy Birthday! to >> TRADERJI <<

In my Internet experience I mostly read forums as they are most reliable source for any kind of information based on reputation of members posting that info but at every forum there is disrespect and quarreling between members.

But here on Traderji i found many kind people and mostly members do respect each other and call their name with respect thats a kind of uniqueness I found about this forum and its kind of pleasuring atmosphere.

Everything raunakagarwalji said about this forum in 1st post is perfectly true!!

I am gratful for having this wonderfull forum and ofcourse to great members who made it great.

murthymsr

Happy Birthday to traderji !

In the short span of six years, Traderji and its knowledgeable members have made many members like me become 'aware' of many aspects of trading.

In is a matter of great achievement and pride that any search in Google on any investment terms will bring a quite a few links from the Traderji site on the first page. This has brought international awareness on Traderji.

I Take this opportunity to thank Traderji, the forum, the owners and all the contributors.

murthymsr

AW10

Long live Traderji..
Happy Birthday..

And thanks a lot for providing a platform to Indian Traders to discuss trading, share knowledge and experience.. ( and also feel jealous of other trader's success)..

All the best..
Happy Trading