Celebrating 6 Years of Traderji.com

SwingKing

Traderji.com was established in June 2004. Ever since its inception, it has been a source of education, inspiration and dedication for numerous number of Investors and Traders. If there is anything which cannot be quantified then it has to be the contribution and the value addition this forum has brought into the lives of many Professional Investors/Traders like me.

Relentlessly, members of this Forum have helped every genre of investors in providing them with the most precise and timely information associated with the daily nuances of the stock market. Furthermore, the quality of content being discussed here is second to none when compared to other forums around in the financial markets.

Traderji.com has given an average investor a social platform where he can get an unbiased opinion regarding his query. For me, this is the biggest contribution of this forum. We live in the world of Financial Market's where analysts are paid to lie. Amidst this, we find Traderji.com to be our guarding angel and guardian in this ever changing world of Financial Markets. In financial markets, the investors have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing and through this forum, we get to know most of things that are indeed worth knowing to make ourselves financially independent.

We need to join our hands and celebrate this momentous occasion and motivate ourselves further to participate and accelerate the growth of this wonderful forum. The growth of this forum will ensure our growth as Traders/Investors. Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean and our presence here, makes us one large family.

My sincere Thanks to all the members of this forum to make this a wonderful place to be. Let's keep the ball rolling.

Tc

asnavale

Hi raunak,

I share your thoughts.

LONG LIVE TRADERJI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRADERJI

-Anant