Can any one answer this?

mayavi99

Re: Can direct discuss with members of traderji is possible?

I am afraid the purpose of this portal that imparts education on the market through various threads will get defeated if such a move is allowed.

mayavi99

All the education that this portal is imparting is through the discussions in the forum board. It has two advantages---first, the seeker gets a variety of answers from the best brains and the rich rexperience the seniors have acquired over the years; the second important things is, even a casual visitor to the forum gets his knowledge enriched by going through the various discussions in these threads. Thus a sound knowledge base gets created in the TJ forum for the benefit of posterity.

All that will be lost if direct discussions are falicitated among members, bye-passing this forum board. Besides, there are other purely administrative reasons, which the TJ administrators and moderators are duly aware of and beyond the scope of my reply.

Shailu

Nothing will be lost those who wana answer in forum they answer there only. So private mess is must for better results.

bunny

Hi Shailu,
I too have a forum where I am the admin and its my responsibility there to answer to queries asked by students.

From my experience, I can tell you that everybody who loves to participates on forum will hate to give advice personally. I never attend calls or reply to emails from such askers. Why? Because I hate to serve everyone personally, especially when its gratis - free of cost.

The purpose of forum is not only livid discussions, but also archival of information for future use. For ex: In a day, if I have 30 common queries - I can simply post the answer once and forget about it - rather than be bothered 30 times individually.

Please considers the giver's point of view. From my experience, the more you spoon-feed a person, the more idiotic he becomes and then starts calling you for every damn little thing and keeps on irritating you.

AMITBE

Re: Nr 7 is useless system.

Hello Shailu,

Please exercise circumspection before you open such a thread.
To the best of my knowledge there is a lively discussion going on the subject of IB/NR7 etc at another thead where some senior and experienced members are participating.
Logically if you had any doubts that needed explaining to you, or if you wanted outright rejection of the system, you may well have expressed it there itself.
It is quite a tradition of this forum that members will go way out of their way to assist or discuss whenever doubts are put forward.
This thread, the way it is titled may also be construed as flaming. It is rather provocative. That's not a great way to go. If one wants to bond and work along with the others the last thing to do is antagonise them.
Flaming in any case attracts strict action from the Super Mod.

Please do consider all this. Then perhaps this thread can be brought to a respectable resolution.

Thanks very much.

Shailu

Wht help they are giving till now i am asking them but they said go to google and search there. And wht i found about the system i said.

AMITBE

Wht help they are giving till now i am asking them but they said go to google and search there. And wht i found about the system i said.
You're missing the point.

For whatever they said, that by no means makes this system a useless one.
If anything this is one of the most basic systems with a pretty good success rate.

For your benefit, these links are off Google and will, besides validating what the guys are doing here, will also give you some basic education on the system:

http://thepatternsite.com/nr7.html

http://tradinglib.com/patterns/idnr4-pattern

Anyway, this is it from my side after saying this:
Please don't undermine anyone or anyone's system. It'll breed bad blood. You have a complaint then just spell it out and people here are sensible enough to understand and sympathise.

And one more thing, you are not allowed to give your personal contact info like email id or phone nos.

Thanks.

mayavi99

Thanks bunny. Nice to have a similar company here. As wearers, we know where the shoe pinches.

Shailu

very poweful support for nifty spot 4142.

4142 nifty spot is very crusial point if it breaks than big fall can seen ,so be care full in going long if 4142 comes.:thumb: