BUY Kingfisher Airlines (KFA) at 21.60

Dear Sir,
If you had not panicked and not sold at the stop loss yesterday, you would've got great returns today and also my analysis has come true,the stock is trading at 23.25 right now,and is bound to go to 23.5-24 (i.e. 10% rise from the time I had advised to buy it) before the end of this week. thank you for showing interest.

trader.trends

Dear Sir,
If you had not panicked and not sold at the stop loss yesterday, you would've got great returns today and also my analysis has come true,the stock is trading at 23.25 right now,and is bound to go to 23.5-24 (i.e. 10% rise from the time I had advised to buy it) before the end of this week. thank you for showing interest.
Most amazing piece of corn!

Dear Fellow Traders,
I am sorry about the stop loss error on the KFA call, I'll try my best to make sure I keep the SL at a correct level next time.
Please keep in mind that what I will be writing here is advice based on my analysis and assumptions. Please use your own discretion in following it word-to-word and improvise on it to suit your needs and position.
Wishing You Happy and Prosperous Trading.

Thanks You,
SohumB.

Most amazing piece of corn!
Dear Sir,
I am not asking you to follow my advice column, and if your ideas differ from mine, or if you feel I am going wrong with a call, I would love to hear what you have to say about it as I am sure your experience will help me learn more about trading.
I hope my call on KFA made yesterday helped you.
Thank You,
SohumB.

sumosanammain

Dear Sir,
I am not asking you to follow my advice column, and if your ideas differ from mine, or if you feel I am going wrong with a call, I would love to hear what you have to say about it as I am sure your experience will help me learn more about trading.
Thank You,
SohumB.
How would a call that hit its stop loss help anyone?

And if the stop loss was given by the person who initiated the call, the follower is supposed to exit at that stop loss level. Its not called panicking at that level. Its called following the call.

Of all the people that I have seen giving calls here in this forum, you seem the greatest, taking credit for a failed call :) You mean, we should enter at your price, but not exit at your advised stop loss. Did I get that right? :)

sanjosedesi

Dear Sir,
Thank You,
SohumB.
agree with others. if a call exited in stop loss, it is the opposite of 'help'.