Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Levels for the rest of month and even for April

5295-5160-5055-4980-4905-4815-4665

I do not see it crossing 5300 that is why I have not included any level above 5295... downside it should not breach 4700 and last hope is 4665 below that people will start shouting 4000-2000-1000 but I do not think that will happen unless an enormous wave is generated or Obama decide to drop an atom over China and China decide to drop an nuclear over Obama :D :D :D at that time only thing that will matter is how good you are in farming as cash won't buy you anything :D

columbus

Levels for the rest of month and even for April

5295-5160-5055-4980-4905-4815-4665

I do not see it crossing 5300 that is why I have not included any level above 5295... downside it should not breach 4700 and last hope is 4665 below that people will start shouting 4000-2000-1000 but I do not think that will happen unless an enormous wave is generated or Obama decide to drop an atom over China and China decide to drop an nuclear over Obama :D :D :D at that time only thing that will matter is how good you are in farming as cash won't buy you anything
Yes Vikas ,at the most we can expect 400~500 points drop ,So on
downside it translates to 4800-4700.

findvikas

Got it from somewhere.

Stock Market Explained (in common terms)

CEO -- Chief Embezzlement Officer.
CFO-- Corporate Fraud Officer.
BULL MARKET-- A random market movement causing an investor to mistake himself for a financial genius.
BEAR MARKET -- A 6 to 18 month period when the kids get no allowance, the wife gets no jewelry, and the husband getting peanuts.
VALUE INVESTING -- The art of buying low and selling lower.
P/E RATIO -- The percentage of investors wetting their pants as the market keeps crashing.
BROKER -- What my broker has made me.
STANDARD & POOR -- Your life in a nutshell.
STOCK ANALYST -- Idiot who just downgraded your stock.
STOCK SPLIT -- When your ex-wife and her lawyer split your assets equally between themselves.
MARKET CORRECTION -- The day after you buy stocks.
CASH FLOW -- The movement your money makes as it disappears down the toilet.
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR -- Past year investor who's now locked up in a nuthouse.
PROFIT -- an archaic word no longer in use.

findvikas

USD had a great run following the Sovereign rating for Portugal which is changed to "AA-" from "AA" (just added some negative sentiment) :)

I think after the US economic data USD should correct a bit and metals can have some rebounding. Equities are looking for some good sell off

aditya14

USD had a great run following the Sovereign rating for Portugal which is changed to "AA-" from "AA" (just added some negative sentiment) :)

I think after the US economic data USD should correct a bit and metals can have some rebounding. Equities are looking for some good sell off
no selloff its just up up up and ridiculous