Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Well if flood could be controlled and flushed by some1 they must be god. By being flood I meant what this thread says being open to both sides and going with the flood(flow).

If you see my previous post I have been saying here and on my thread Dow was at a massive support at 9800 asked to go long. Target was 10,351 and that was obliged. July target is 10,700. This was despite the news being so negative.

If you see my previous post where Vikas said to go long USD CAD I advised him not to and go short crude. That would have yielded a return of around 1.5% crude was @77.40 at that time

I am still a learner and I might be wrong. But I firmly believe not to trade with a bias. And flood is the direction in which market moves according to me. No1 knows when the flood will come but when it comes you need to prepared to flow with it not against it.
No fighting ... no trading as I told you I am off for a nice vacation with my family... Crude is still at same level... infact little higher from 17th june to today...
77.55 now... while usdcad is little higher from 1.02 to 1.03.. will be back in early july... happy trading till then.. cyaooo

No fighting ... no trading as I told you I am off for a nice vacation with my family... Crude is still at same level... infact little higher from 17th june to today...
77.55 now... while usdcad is little higher from 1.02 to 1.03.. will be back in early july... happy trading till then.. cyaooo
Its a pity u replied today and everything went my way today. Look at oil off the cliff, USD rising again. Like I said its going according to my expectation. It should go back test 10050 levels on the dow before rising again.

Ab ayega maja to short nifty.

The ideas that are presented in this thread simply shows that we can be a better trader if we will work hard and focus on our trade. As what they said, no pain, no gain. So, we really need to focus and give our best to our business.