Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Supratik,

I also have a similar query on Welspun. It keeps going up and up, when should I enter and what targets / stop loss.

BTW , I got too tempted today and got a small quantity at 216, its around 238 at close. Dont know that was a good or bad move, but is this the right time to buy in bulk.

Thanks,
-Partha

Hi,

Although I am confident of this counter, I usually avoid buying in bulk at one go. I usually accumulate it at different price range.

If everything goes fine(as of now) this can yield a 400+ from this point.
(This is not the price target and may be modified)

Our call on BL kashyap and sons has hit a new high of 1770.
Alphageo India at 430 - this is rocking - enjoy the free rides.
Titan at 1350 - our call at 800-950. Partially book profits.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Last edited:
Hi,

Although I am confident of this counter, I usually avoid buying in bulk at one go. I usually accumulate it at different price range.

If everything goes fine(as of now) this can yield a 400+ from this point.
(This is not the price target and may be modified)

Our call on BL kashyap and sons has hit a new high of 1770.
Alphageo India at 430 - this is rocking - enjoy the free rides.
Titan at 1350 - our call at 800-950. Partially book profits.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Supratik,

I didn't take welspun. I was keeping the money for ICICI IPO and also was expecting the market to correct!:(

-Narendra

Hi All,

fyi
Asian Electronics Q4 net profit at Rs 13.5 cr

Asian Electronics has announced its fourth quarter results. The company?s Q4 net profit was up at Rs 31.5 crore (Rs 315 million) versus Rs 12.8 crore (Rs 128 million).

Its Q4 net sales were up at Rs 150.2 crore (Rs 1.50 billion) versus Rs 57.3 crore (Rs 573 million).

The company?s FY07 consolidated net profit was up at Rs 66.6 crore (Rs 666 million) from Rs 25 crore (Rs 250 million).

Its FY07 consolidated net sales were up at Rs 367.5 crore (Rs 36.7 billion) form Rs 156.6 crore (Rs 1.56 billion).

(This stock has not been recommended - it is fyi)

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

fyi

What did the inflation rise by a tick?
2007-07-06 13:54:50 Source : Moneycontrol.com
Email Print Version Watch Video
Inflation for the week ended June 23 was at 4.13% as against 4.03% for the week ended June 16. The market estimated it at 4.03%.

Though the number that?s come in is not a very pleasant one, it is not worth crying hoarse about.

The WPI, or the Wholesale Price Index was measured at 211. 7 in the week-ago period, that is, the week ended June 16. But, for the current week under review, it has come in at 211. 12 points. That?s a rise in three ticks. The market expected it to rise only by one tick.

The gain has come from the rise in the inflation numbers of primary articles and manufacturing goods. We have seen steel prices getting cut, we also saw cement prices rising ? it?s a bit difficult to factor in how all this reflect on the ultimate Index. Things seem to balance on; but for the moment it?s a minor bad news.

Dr. Saumitra Chaudhari, Economic Advisor, ICRA, said, ?Within inflation, the manufacturing goods inflation is still running higher than 5% year-round-year basis; recent inflation numbers have come down because primary food prices numbers have begun to decline and we have not revised the petrol and diesel prices. You will have to remember that petrol and diesel prices will be revised at some point in the future; in the manufactured goods, there is an enormous revision ? revised prices of about 65-70 basis points. Please go back and look at the numbers - last 9 weeks, manufactured goods? revised inflation numbers are above by about 80 bps. All these are provisional numbers. Take all this and if you look at the inflation numbers, we can say that the inflation isn?t really low. But it is pretty good than what it was 3 months ago.?

BTW, Anybody has an idea on this script?
Result Analysis: Samrat Pharmachem (Q, N,C,F)* earnings jump 21.33 times for Mar`07 qtr

Samrat Pharmachem announced a phenomenal jump in net profits for the quarter ended March 2007. During the quarter, the company rose 21.33 times to Rs 1.28 million from Rs 0.06 million in the same quarter last year.

Sales for the quarter declined 0.04% to Rs 75.38 million compared with the corresponding quarter, a year ago.

Operating margins increased to 3.41% during the quarter, a rise of 235.25 basis points compared with the corresponding quarter, one year ago. Net margins, on the other hand, rose to 1.70% during the quarter from 0.08%.

The company`s earnings per share on a trailing twelve month basis is Rs 0.98.

At the closing price of Rs 9.33 on Thursday at the BSE, the company`s shares were valued at 9.51 times earnings on a trailing twelve month basis.

---> I have given a call on dollex Industries at 132. This is a broker's call. CMP 125.
The volumes have started increasing from 5000/day to 300000/day. Funds are silently picking up. Expect a huge movement in the coming days.

Please note: This is a broker's recommendation. You can take position in small quantity.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Last edited:
Hi All,

fyi

What did the inflation rise by a tick?
2007-07-06 13:54:50 Source : Moneycontrol.com
Email Print Version Watch Video
Inflation for the week ended June 23 was at 4.13% as against 4.03% for the week ended June 16. The market estimated it at 4.03%.

Though the number that?s come in is not a very pleasant one, it is not worth crying hoarse about.

The WPI, or the Wholesale Price Index was measured at 211. 7 in the week-ago period, that is, the week ended June 16. But, for the current week under review, it has come in at 211. 12 points. That?s a rise in three ticks. The market expected it to rise only by one tick.

The gain has come from the rise in the inflation numbers of primary articles and manufacturing goods. We have seen steel prices getting cut, we also saw cement prices rising ? it?s a bit difficult to factor in how all this reflect on the ultimate Index. Things seem to balance on; but for the moment it?s a minor bad news.

Dr. Saumitra Chaudhari, Economic Advisor, ICRA, said, ?Within inflation, the manufacturing goods inflation is still running higher than 5% year-round-year basis; recent inflation numbers have come down because primary food prices numbers have begun to decline and we have not revised the petrol and diesel prices. You will have to remember that petrol and diesel prices will be revised at some point in the future; in the manufactured goods, there is an enormous revision ? revised prices of about 65-70 basis points. Please go back and look at the numbers - last 9 weeks, manufactured goods? revised inflation numbers are above by about 80 bps. All these are provisional numbers. Take all this and if you look at the inflation numbers, we can say that the inflation isn?t really low. But it is pretty good than what it was 3 months ago.?

BTW, Anybody has an idea on this script?
Result Analysis: Samrat Pharmachem (Q, N,C,F)* earnings jump 21.33 times for Mar`07 qtr

Samrat Pharmachem announced a phenomenal jump in net profits for the quarter ended March 2007. During the quarter, the company rose 21.33 times to Rs 1.28 million from Rs 0.06 million in the same quarter last year.

Sales for the quarter declined 0.04% to Rs 75.38 million compared with the corresponding quarter, a year ago.

Operating margins increased to 3.41% during the quarter, a rise of 235.25 basis points compared with the corresponding quarter, one year ago. Net margins, on the other hand, rose to 1.70% during the quarter from 0.08%.

The company`s earnings per share on a trailing twelve month basis is Rs 0.98.

At the closing price of Rs 9.33 on Thursday at the BSE, the company`s shares were valued at 9.51 times earnings on a trailing twelve month basis.

---> I have given a call on dollex Industries at 132. This is a broker's call. CMP 125.
The volumes have started increasing from 5000/day to 300000/day. Funds are silently picking up. Expect a huge movement in the coming days.

Please note: This is a broker's recommendation. You can take position in small quantity.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi Supratik,

Your call on HOEC has moved up nicely today. Tried 120 couple of times earlier but failed. Today is trading at 124.

regards
vizzie

Status
Not open for further replies.