Brokerage?

Hi.. This is Sanjay
if i would purchase shares of Rs.1000 thru ICICI Demat Account.. then how much amount will be deducted from my account, including brockrage commissions etc..
can anyone tell me plz..

Hello,

i am new to online trading. Few days back i buy x sahares [email protected] = 1102.5 (Cash-n-Carry)
when my a/c balance is 5124.
But trading ledger shows my a/c debited 1131.11which is 28 more than 1102.5.

i think charges will deduct only if i sold any shares which include (taxes...etc).

But i want to know why my a/c debited on purchase of shares ?

is it for processing fee for my account for the first time ? or it will same like further purchases ?

Please let me know

Thanks

luvmalik

i trade with IFGL (indian finance guaranty limited). very good company, has offices in karol bagh and cp. excellent customer service and very good trading team, good upcoming company with good brokerage rates.

you can contact their representative at 9582069522

Hi All,

I am extremly sorry for writing in this thread.

Since i am new to the forum, kindly pardon me for the same.

Just had some query if somebody could help.

I am attaching copy of my mail written to ICICI Direct.com today -

[COLOR="Blue"]
I am not sure as to why these two amounts have been debited to my account. I would really appreciate if somebody can look into the same and let me know the feedback -

Date Cr/Dr Amount
25/06/2010 DR INR 5,53,026.57

24/06/2010 DR INR 2,76,584.16

I have not bought these shares in my DEMAT Account.

I just did some intraday trading in Margin section and carried forward these stocks to my T+2 days limit. Does it mean that ICICI shall debit this huge amount of 829,610.73 Rs for the same.

Please clarify. This is a huge amount which i am not ignore like this.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay [/COLOR]

Would really appreciate if someone can really help me with this. Or is it something that ICICI shall return back to my amount after blocking for some time??????

My sincere apologies to have asked this question in this thread.

Regards,
Sanjay

nac

Hi All,

I am extremly sorry for writing in this thread.

Since i am new to the forum, kindly pardon me for the same.

Just had some query if somebody could help.

I am attaching copy of my mail written to ICICI Direct.com today -

I am not sure as to why these two amounts have been debited to my account. I would really appreciate if somebody can look into the same and let me know the feedback -

Date Cr/Dr Amount
25/06/2010 DR INR 5,53,026.57

24/06/2010 DR INR 2,76,584.16

I have not bought these shares in my DEMAT Account.

I just did some intraday trading in Margin section and carried forward these stocks to my T+2 days limit. Does it mean that ICICI shall debit this huge amount of 829,610.73 Rs for the same.

Please clarify. This is a huge amount which i am not ignore like this.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay

Would really appreciate if someone can really help me with this. Or is it something that ICICI shall return back to my amount after blocking for some time??????

My sincere apologies to have asked this question in this thread.

Regards,
Sanjay
No need for apologies. Forums are for discussion and clarification.

If your margin (deposited with your broker) is less than the value of your position carried forward, they would debit you the amount (position worth - margin). When you cover your position or when you fund your account everything will be alright.