BNF HIGH LOW trading stratagy

mastermind007

Hi Karanm go to ichart website you can see ichart(premium) in left side box, there you can get F& O chart and this bank nifty EOD chart also you would get.
Happy trading:thumb:
Simply download the PR file from NSE server after 530 PM on any trade day.
It contains all NSE Cash NSE F&O prices with ton of other goodies and its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://www.nseindia.com/archives/equities/bhavcopy/pr/PR191214.zip

File name PR<dd><mm><YY>.zip changes every day so you can download data even from the last year and beyond.

Next, you can load the data into any TA software to get what you want or modify the excel to enter high low of two previous days instead of EMA and you'll be set.

Last edited:

MUG

BNF made a low of 18410 so gain of around 80 points but then if not booked then would have hit SL as BNF just flew from there on. Levels for 23-dec-14, Buy range (18274-18434) & Sell range (18650-18845).

PUCHU_2500

somebody is trying to complicate this strategy without reading mr. sspagro's explanation of his setup. nobody is interested to create simple excel formula for his own as explained by this thread owner. there is no any hathi/ ghora in this formula, simple......and very simple......some are taking previous day high low price, some are taking spot level ema2 high low etc etc......but nobody is trying read carefully what mr. sspagro has explained in this thread......

rh6996

SSP, In the first post where strategy is defined and then in the accomapnying chart there is a typo in mentioning LOW in place of HIGH while calculating SELL range for next day !
People with my range of low IQ must have been stuck at the initial Posts for a long time figuring out how the Buy Sell figures came! Only half way through the thread someone pointed out the TYPO !
No idea what is stopping you from correcting the same SSP ! :mad:
If possible please do it even now so that New visitors to the thread are not confused as I was !

rh6996

CHART IMAGE LINK: http://i.imgur.com/Dv27xSh.png?1

1. Go to I-charts site. Open eod banknifty future 1M chart.

2. Settings for chart: EMA: high,2 & EMA: low,2

3. How to get LONG or SHORT probable band range:
Best BUY range for next day: (ema low,2 value)-100 to (ema low,2 value)+60
Best SELL range for next day: (ema high,2 value)+125 to (ema low,2value)-70

4. Entry price: Enter only if you see Bnf open price in our buy/ sell range. You can still entre if open price is trading little bit closer to band (10 to 25 pts) entre or wait to come price in range for better confirmation. If it is opened out of range or too far from both buy/sell range band avoid trade for that day.

5. Stop loss: after execution place 115 points SL

6. Target: minimum 90 to 100 points from execution price (execution prices is near days open always (it may vary +-10 to 25 pts case to case) in most trading days target hits immediate after execution in first 10-20-30 minutes.

Back tested result:

Total long trade 61
Stop hits for 12 trades
Success trades 49
SUCSESS RATIO FOR LONG TRADES 80%

Total short trades 87
Stop hits for 33 trades
Success trades 54
SUCSESS RATIO FOR SHORT TRADES 62%

SO OVERALL 70% TRADES MAKES PROFITS.

Further improvement scope in strategy:

1. Success Ratio 70%: 70% trades making profits while 30% make loses (present SL comes 115 points)

2. Need additional confirmation of trend: In this system presently we generate 10 to 12 trades/month. I think if we add some support system additional- indicator/trend/idea it may be a added advantage & confidence to execute trades. It will improve success ratio. presently we are oblige to trade all 10-12 whatever calls get generate through strategy but it will be better if we can cut down number of trade & focus only very very high probable trades to execute. it wil help to improve overall result. plz help

LOOKING FORWARD TO SUGGESTION, FEEDBACK FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT IN SYSTEM...
There is a typo above in the highlighted portion. I am no TA, but seeing the figures mentioned by SSP below is the correct version I hope! SSP can confirm or correct the Typo himself :
How to get LONG or SHORT probable band range:
Best BUY range for next day: (ema low,2 value)-100 to (ema low,2 value)+60
Best SELL range for next day: (ema high,2 value)+125 to (ema high,2value)-70