Bitcoin trading

stoch

What do you think about bitcoin rebound guys to 20-30K. This purgatory period won't last long I think we have to start buying it or open long positions with brokers like Hotforex.
So what do you think about that?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
But isn't the dip we observe a perfect opportunity for buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
Right now, I do not see any perfect movement about Bitcoin because it goes high and coming down so for me this is not good for buying until I find a right entry.

stoch

Right now, I do not see any perfect movement about Bitcoin because it goes high and coming down so for me this is not good for buying until I find a right entry.
What's your guide for finding perfect entries in your trading? Do you stick to fundamental or technical analysis? What about getting knowledge from webinars like Hotforex offers?

What's your guide for finding perfect entries in your trading? Do you stick to fundamental or technical analysis? What about getting knowledge from webinars like Hotforex offers?
I have my own way of trading. Where I flow my rules and strategy. I do not trade every day. For me, it takes time to enter into a trade.

What do you think about bitcoin rebound guys to 20-30K. This purgatory period won't last long I think we have to start buying it or open long positions with brokers like Hotforex.
So what do you think about that?
Bitcoin current price is its true price, 20-30k is how sharks ate small traders.

stoch

Bitcoin current price is its true price, 20-30k is how sharks ate small traders.
Why do you think 7-8K is fair prices? What criteria did you use to estimate that? Or it's because bubble has deflated and the price looks sustainable now on those levels. Anyway, I make profit slowly from short-term swings with Hotforex and really enjoy my trading.