Bitcoin trading

Trading cryptocurrencies is very tricky, owing to the high level of volatility in crypto trade. Personally, I feel its a risky business and I prefer sticking to trading normal currencies until I get convinced that there is hope. I think that is still a long way to go though

I really think that strong bearish trend for crypto currencies is over, so it might be a good time to rethink positioning long again in BTC or ETH. I am not sure about future price levels, like $20-30K, but some level of at least $6-7K till the year end would be achievable

Cryptos will not be interesting to be traded untill brokers offer a reasonable spread. Doing it now is simple a waste of money and time.

It is a good thing that Bitcoin showed some strength in the recent time. Bitcoin is currently at a value to $8000 which is a good amount. I still have belief in Bitcoin and I want to go long with it. What do you guys think about current performance of the king of cryptos?

stoch

Bitcoin forex trading legal in india?

It's not fully legal but at the same time it's not prohibited to trade cryptocurrencies with Forex brokers. Since you actually don't trade with bitcoin but make bets on its rise or fall you are abler to earn money from its fluctuations but at the same time don't engage in illegal activity. An example of such broker is Hotforex or Excess

I am not sure if you are following Bitcoin price regularly, but it already reached $11K. Although my predictions were at some $10K by the year end it already has passed all my estimates. I dont know where BTC will end this year. There is probability for $20K target. What do you think?

stoch

I am not sure if you are following Bitcoin price regularly, but it already reached $11K. Although my predictions were at some $10K by the year end it already has passed all my estimates. I dont know where BTC will end this year. There is probability for $20K target. What do you think?
And if it has already reached 20K you would say that its year-end target is 30K? I think it is logical fallacy to assume that during second buying spree it can break 20K to renew highs. Libra ban put cap on crypto rise too, clearly the market lost some important driver.