Beware of Valvenet Technologies

cloudTrader

Valvenet Technologies, they are just making fool and taking money, i just bought their robo trader BAT 3rd december 2018, its not working properly, in starting when i called they take teamviewer and spend hours on that and at the end they said sir its done, but again next day same problem come, every time when i call they just try to give me excuses, after few days start misbehaving and talk rudely, they are just know making fraud and looted people money, even they don't how to talk, they just take money and after that no one care
How did you come to know about them ? Did anyone referred you to them ?

kingkrunal

I'm using their robotrader (BAT) since longtime. I never faced any problem. If You have the buy sell signals which doesn't repaint then BAT works flawlessly. If BAT crashes while opening it may be because of firewall settings or antivirus software. If you disable the antivirus and firewall it will definitely work. My suggestion is to dedicate a PC only for trading and don't browse the internet on that PC which prevents the need for antivirus software.
doss bhai.. what is the afl in this one ? i think i had seen it somewhere but not able to find it..

kingkrunal

How many people know about chargeback?

What I can say is that it worked for me.
it does work ... but it is headache..
first - contact bank if they do not reply.. tell them that you are going to banking ombudsmen ... they will come back to u in 1-2 hours..
then they will ask for the form to be filled and stuff..
and the inquiry begins...It will be a long fight .. but u stand your ground that the services offered is not working .. keep all communications in writing and also file a case in police station .. (last step if all fails ) and do file a complain to banking obdumsmen too..

I had success with hdfc credit card but the vendor was supporting after a police complaint :p

soft_trader

it does work ... but it is headache..
first - contact bank if they do not reply.. tell them that you are going to banking ombudsmen ... they will come back to u in 1-2 hours..
then they will ask for the form to be filled and stuff..
and the inquiry begins...It will be a long fight .. but u stand your ground that the services offered is not working .. keep all communications in writing and also file a case in police station .. (last step if all fails ) and do file a complain to banking obdumsmen too..

I had success with hdfc credit card but the vendor was supporting after a police complaint :p
Mine went smooth though. Though I do agree that sometimes it may become a headache.

I called up my bank customer service and they took the complaint over phone and got back the chargeback ~2months.

But I don't have any idea of how a PSU bank handles such cases.