Beware of RelianceMoney !

linkon7

hi,
i am a nifty trader and had opened an account with R-trade almost 1 year back mainly attracted by their low brokerage. I came to know from a friend that the Rs 12 they charge can be withdrawn if you trade on the net by yourself and all i had to do was to cancel the mandate. I had a talk with the sub-broker who opened this account and he denied such a thing can be done. I decided to go their main office and sort things for myself.

it turns out that all i had to do was sign a few form and the mandate got canceled. I forgot my user id and password and they sorted that part as well.

i now trade with indiabulls for intraday and for positional trades and specially for trading options, i use r-trade. the brokerage is really low (about 85 paisa all inclusive )and the only annoyance is their site. It logs me off every 20 min or so. I have to rely on indiabulls PIB for live quotes. I use amibroker for TA and TDI as my RT data source.

if you want to trade in options then there is no alternative. Indiabulls charges me 1% of the premium or Rs 50 (which ever is higher) and that works out to Rs. 2.5. Definitely not suitable for my style of trading. On intraday, indiabulls charges me 0.02% and effectively my break even comes to 0.08% and the same trade in r-trade would cost me 0.05%.

The trading site is very bad and the only positive is low brokerage. but sometimes that is all that matters.

Yes, the attractive feature of Reliance Money is their low brokerage and the truly upsetting thing is when their site cannot be accessed for very long periods - especially during days of huge trading volumes.

For a finance company backed by one of the largest telecom players this is sad.

The other thing is that on a few occasions we have received bad quotes and it was impossible to get it rectified by Reliance. Instances of the latte type has not happened recently.

linkon7

Yes, the attractive feature of Reliance Money is their low brokerage and the truly upsetting thing is when their site cannot be accessed for very long periods - especially during days of huge trading volumes.

For a finance company backed by one of the largest telecom players this is sad.

The other thing is that on a few occasions we have received bad quotes and it was impossible to get it rectified by Reliance. Instances of the latte type has not happened recently.
true that. its scary to put a market order in reliance. god knows when the order gets executed. i always place a limit order. i look at the live prices from indiabulls PIB and place an order in reliance only if i intend to carry it for some time. for options, there is no alternative.

Hi !
I have problem with live market whach in "insta trade" . I am able to log in and can see the script names and can able add new list as well. But can not get the price ( e.g LTP, open , close , high, buy Volume etc...) of any script listed there.

I understand that java 1.5 version needs for that which I have.

Anyone is facing such problem before?

Any suggestion please!

linkon7

i face the same problem all the time. Infact i am just happy their site opened and executed my order. I dont have any expectation from their site.

linkon7

Hey can any one tell which company is best to start with trading

--Vijayraj
Chennai
try indiabulls....
their trading software (PIB) is very good & reliable. It has most indicators, a trader might need for day trade. They charge some 750 /- life time fees for it and they have a system of deploying a relationship manager to look after ur trade and ur trading needs.

Beware of RelianceMoney ! and their intelligent way debiting your money... Think 100 times before you choose a Limit card.. If you choose 500Rs Card, you get 2lacs of margin or delivery (Combined). Now, on any day you wish to trade in Futures and Options, then you need to bevy very careful...

If you buy a Nifty option call or put, say NIFTY call , premium 50 Rs, Strike Price 4400, then you are liability is 2500. But Reliancemoney, calculates it as (Strike Price + Premium) X Quantity I.E 222500.
If you square off your call at 100 Rs, your profit is 2500.

But you have a total trade of ((4400 + 50)*50) + ((4400 + 100)*50)
= 222500 + 225000 = 447500.

In this case, Reliancemoney trading platform wont show any pop up or alert about crossing the limits and automaticaly, 500 Rs as Limit card charges will be debited.

Guys, think 100 times before choosing.. in last 4 days, i have lost around 2500 to Reliancemoney(Idiots) by just doing a 5 trades in OPTIONS.... and believe me, the trading platform is not so great.. Its very difficult to trade with Reliancemoney
website...

eakdam worst h reliance money ...i purchase limit card in start they just cut from limit card later per buy or sell 15 rs cut extra then limit card then per lot 15 rs cut along limit card deducation .........

never think for reliance money u can try india bulls , india infoline ..or some other

LOL
Reliance Money ('beta' is proper name) Really Sucks
*Hard to Navigate
*No streaming Quote (i am not taking abt reliance Insta trade but Easy Trade)
*The Money transfer System is such a Stupid that they say DO NOT CLICK X button can't the programmer get it done easily so stupid it is know as session management.
*Login Problem
*The Security Key Really Sucks
*Very Very Slow Damn Youtube Video Load faster than Reliance money
* In case of Market crash (recently) you can't take out money (at specify time quickly) or buy share...Down down slow

Some Positive Points
* less Brokerage (No competition as a small Retail trader)
* Goodwill (which is falling down in case of reliance money)

I have Share Khan Account (i am not promoting)
What i do is Open the Fast trade of share khan (which is free and java based) and than i look at the current Price and Purchase from reliance.
Share khan Also some time can't update quote and some java problem occurs.. But overall i can trust it for my small trades