Best trading tips website??

Trading Tips will not work Brother. Invest time to learn some technical analysis. It may work If you are emotionally Strong.

Just my suggestion later as your wish.

suri112000

Guys,
Suggest me best share trading tips website.
If such things exist, Tatas, Birlas, Ambanis won't be taking so much risk of establishing industrial houses. Instead they would join best share trading tips website and mint money without any risk of running business houses.

Here is my deal for any tips provider.

Let us fund a trading account with capital in the ratio of 50:50. Now, generate the calls. I will trade the calls. If profits are made, let us share 50:50. I will pay the advisory fee also. Incase the calls are making losses, I will wait until 50% of the capital(including advisory fee) is eroded and close the deal as the share of capital funded by advisory is already exhausted.

Call any tips provider and propose this deal.......if anybody agrees with this proposal then they are the genuine tips providers.

pkgmtnl

If such things exist, Tatas, Birlas, Ambanis won't be taking so much risk of establishing industrial houses. Instead they would join best share trading tips website and mint money without any risk of running business houses.

Here is my deal for any tips provider.

Let us fund a trading account with capital in the ratio of 50:50. Now, generate the calls. I will trade the calls. If profits are made, let us share 50:50. I will pay the advisory fee also. Incase the calls are making losses, I will wait until 50% of the capital(including advisory fee) is eroded and close the deal as the share of capital funded by advisory is already exhausted.

Call any tips provider and propose this deal.......if anybody agrees with this proposal then they are the genuine tips providers.
WELL SAID.

There is an old say , those could not succeed in Stock market later becomes TIP Providers.