Which has the best, most stable trading platform and good stock tips?

Which is best(read post)?

• Angel

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Geojit

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ICICI Direct

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • IIFL

• India Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotak

• Motilal Oswal

• Sharekhan

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Ventura

• Zerodha

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
I want to know before I buy one. I have Motilal Oswal now but I have heard and read here and elsewhere that it is far from the best. So which has the best platform, all things included like services provided, stability(should not crash like Motilal's does), charting, etc? Edit: And which has best stock tips?

I have a pretty good idea about brokerages charged(for which Zerodha is best from those I've come across till now), so I want to know everything else.

Last edited:
You are asking a very complex question. It is like asking who is the best girlfriend (or wife) !

Each one likes a broker because of some reason which may not be right reason for you. Only way you can assess is to read about problems with each broker & come to conclusion. Or keep changing broker every 3 months & then assess.

Last edited:
Someone has any advice?...
well best to judge this is ask your inner self.
every one has some good happening and some bad happenings like i have an account with geojit.. they do not call us ... which is often done by other adn more luckly i am getting profit where as when i was with IIFL they usually call and give tech advice and tips ..exclusively baseless...never have profit booking there.

aijaz159

Do not go with KOTAK SECURITIES this firm will show you good profit in 1st quarter and then they start eating from your principal amount, they even dump stocks in your account which will have no value in 3months. very bad broker.