Best Trading Platform

I don't know much about trading but according to me, the best trading platforms are Groww, Shoonya, and Upstox....I don't know exactly if I'm wrong please correct me.
I think it depends on individual experiences.

My experience with Groww says they are completely avoidable. I have only worked MFs with them, but their customer service is abominable, especially as compared to other fund houses.

Everybody is smooth with onboarding and the payin, but when there is a problem, that's when the mettle of their service is seen.

That way, Finvasia, Ipru MF, Edelweiss MF, VNS (tradesmartonline), Sharekhan win hands down

saniich68

My experience with Groww says they are completely avoidable. I have only worked MFs with them, but their customer service is abominable, especially as compared to other fund houses.

Everybody is smooth with onboarding and the payin, but when there is a problem, that's when the mettle of their service is seen.

That way, Finvasia, Ipru MF, Edelweiss MF, VNS (tradesmartonline), Sharekhan win hands down
Rightly said!!
It clearly depends on the requirements and experiences!!

Verde

This is the best trading platform and is completely FREE
Maybe I should post this pic in the Finvasia thread so that they can see what a REAL trading platform looks like
8_12_2023_time_20_19_19.jpg

Alright, great! I agree with you that it depends on the requirements and I also understand it completely.