best online trading terminal?

FLIP ( Financial Internet platform) of Geojit is an attractive one. You can download the same from www.geojit.com and then click on " FIRST BROKER TO INTRODUCE ONLINE" option. An additional window will be opened and there you can click on the option FLIP DOWNLOAD. You can save the same to your desktop( it will be a winzip file). You can click on the option setup.exe and install the application. I will send you the demo user id and password provided you sent me your email address.

FLIP( FINACIAL INTERNET PLATFORM) of Geojit offers online trading in BSE. You can dowload the same from www.geojit.com. You can click on the link FIRST BROKER TO INTRODUCE ONLINE TRADING and then click on the option FLIP PLATINUM and save the file( it will be a winzip file) to your desktop. You can open the same and click on SETUP.EXE and install the application. I will send you the demo user id and password provided you sent me your email address.

Also no one is talking about Kotak. Why so?
I think Banks having 3-1 accounts are ok...for some reasons.
I have 4-1 account in HDFC bank. Excellent performance. Although expensive.
1. the funds transfer are seamless, fast. Money held reserved for transactions in the morning is credited in account in the evening automatically.
2. high transparency.
3. no fraud in transactions.
4. Tips although being charged are 90 % ok and useful.