best online trading terminal?

I trade with the Xforex internet based platform and its pretty easy to use.

Also its internet based so I can trade any where....

Also meta trader is pretty good too for forex.

VJAY

I am trading with Trade any where software of SRE.Ihave no problem in trading and also from broker.
they also giving internet web based trading .

I am using brokers terminal for personal stock trading,
by right clicking the chart i save data in csv format from there i import in my excel sheet,
whether i can save data automatically every min in csv file ?

Hi,

If you walk into market you are going to find more than 50 large active brokers with there online trading terminals. The best ones you can see as per the adds they give out and the members who are using. Now the real problem you will face here is you are going to get 10 best recomandations from all of us as per our choices.

The need is what generally is easy and good for you and if it works for you or not.

Try to see if you have any broker or branch available near your house who offer online trading that is also best. The truth is dear till you don't use one you are not going to decide whom you gonna choose for trading.

Regards,
Yash:)

seniors as i'm planing to open online account,
i want know about ODIN DIET
can we do TA with ODIN DIET?
how many scripts per screen?
can we trade commodity using ODIN DIET?

Dear
gvnarendra,
can you pls guide me whether you have experienced trading with relinace mobile internet connection?
i am planning to take the reliance connection and do online trading
pls guide whether it is feasible option or not.

Kotak is the most pathetic serivce provider I have ever come across. I was being charged exorbitant amounts by Sharekhan so i decided to switch to Kotak's recently launched Keat Pro (whatever that is). Turns out I can't download software at work so I end up using their website trading platform
The website is the slowest thing on earth. Firstly it takes 3-4 attempts to log in (never faced this with Sharekhan). Then in a few seconds I get disconnected & the same cycle is repeated.
They lured me through their attractive options charges (Rs 50 per lot) but turns out they have some funny charges like .002% on total turnover (not charged by others) which beefs it up to 70-75 per lot.
Kotak's customer service lines are always busy no matter when you call & the guy who opened my account (clearly he had no incentive in maintaining it) seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth
The happy ending is that Sharekhan has revised my charges & I am shutting down this sham of a trading platform called Kotak. Net Net.. Thumbs up to Sharekhan and Kotak has a long way to go..