Best Brokerage and Trading Terminal

Best Brokerage in Terms of Brokerage Charges and Reliability

• Total voters

looser

Hey Buddy , Your wait is over, Power Indiabulls [PIB] is an online terminal which is available for Mac . In the starting they may charge somewhat higher but once you start trading actively you will have a good bargaining power.
I am paying quite less now at Indiabulls as compared to many other renowned brokerages mentioned here. I am with Indiabulls for over 2 years now and I am quite satisfied with their customer service and rates and reliability of terminal . For Trading PIB is a good terminal but from charting point of view it is not a very impressive software as the charts are only for intraday and so one cannot expect to do swing trades with their charts . For swing trades you can refer to site icharts for your charting needs.

I hope this helps you ...All the best .
rocky how much they are charging you bro. plz tell me so that i can negotiate with them

rocky how much they are charging you bro. plz tell me so that i can negotiate with them
Well bro, I am paying 0.015 for Intraday & Nifty Futures, 0.15 for Cash segment and Rs.50 for options per lot for each leg i.e Rs. 100+taxes[Rs.25] for buy+sell or 2.5% of the total premium whichever is more .

I also thought of going for RK Global but a friend of mine had some issues with them while execution of order which took place at wrong price and freezing of their server at a crucial juncture. maybe it can be a rare case , can't say. RK Global is though charging quite less but I am skeptical about it and so sticking with Indiabulls with these rates which seem quite competitive.

columbus

Well bro, I am paying 0.015 for Intraday & Nifty Futures, 0.15 for Cash segment and Rs.50 for options per lot for each leg i.e Rs. 100+taxes[Rs.25] for buy+sell or 2.5% of the total premium whichever is more .

I also thought of going for RK Global but a friend of mine had some issues with them while execution of order which took place at wrong price and freezing of their server at a crucial juncture. maybe it can be a rare case , can't say. RK Global is though charging quite less but I am skeptical about it and so sticking with Indiabulls with these rates which seem quite competitive.
I think RKG is a bit on harsh on MARGINS ,with is same amount you will
get more lots in ZERODHA, so if you are tight on cash you can try Zerodha.
Anyway upto you !!!!

hi...i havent encountered any such incident yet...infact their new trading platform is really good... 100 times better than the earlier1.. and i have heard there has been lot of top mangament changes as well...

MANISH_DAMANI

Hi, I have account with India Bulls there is nothing called bargain power here. If u have account with subbroker then another matter, They ask you keep high margeing money but they will not fullfill there commitment there. I have account with Karvy, Share Kahn too. Currently trading with share khan with little low brokerage from my India bulls account. they are charging .02% both side. Now I am paying .03% single in intraday. Now palnning for Zerodha/ Rk Global what ever. These big brokers dont have guds to charge low brokerage. They run behind HNI and also make fool to them in terms of brokerage.

looser

recently opened account with iifl at .01% but charting of ttfl is not good. i m not able to sync/ backfill the charts data.

Anyone using TTFL plz help me :)