Best Brokerage and Trading Terminal

Best Brokerage in Terms of Brokerage Charges and Reliability

• Total voters

rajputz

hello everyone..

i am currently using ICICIDIRECT.COM for intraday trading. but not satisfied with its services and brokerage charges. can you please suggest me which brokerage is best for suitable, reliable intraday trading and nominal brokerage charges for both cash and margin trading....waiting for ur valuable replies.

sira

hi raj,

You can try 5paisa, sharekhan....and it also depends on volume you do....regarding brokerage u can negotiate with them...

in 5 paisa they are charging 3 paisa and 30 paisa for margin and delivery...

Thanks,
sira

rajputz

hi sira,

my currently day trading value exceeds rs. 40 lac. and annual investment is 106 crore. so can you tell me on these basis the best trading terminal or brokerage.
i am satisfied with features of icicidirect but problem is their site is too heavy and slow. also they dont provide real time charts. charts are delayed by 4 minutes which is alot for day trading. please help

columbus

hello everyone..

i am currently using ICICIDIRECT.COM for intraday trading. but not satisfied with its services and brokerage charges. can you please suggest me which brokerage is best for suitable, reliable intraday trading and nominal brokerage charges for both cash and margin trading....waiting for ur valuable replies.
.....I think you missed out RK Global.Anybody doing large volumes should try this ......

rajputz

ohok....but what are their brokerage charges...i am currently getting quote from axis+geojit three in one account...they will be providing me demo tomorrow....also their brokerage is less....do you hve some informationr egarding this

columbus

ohok....but what are their brokerage charges...i am currently getting quote from axis+geojit three in one account...they will be providing me demo tomorrow....also their brokerage is less....do you hve some informationr egarding this
......9 Rs/- for NF lot; and one time brokerage of 999/- per month in case of equity and thereafter ZERO brokerage for rest of the month.(Suitable for heavily traded people)

sira

hi sira,

my currently day trading value exceeds rs. 40 lac. and annual investment is 106 crore. so can you tell me on these basis the best trading terminal or brokerage.
i am satisfied with features of icicidirect but problem is their site is too heavy and slow. also they dont provide real time charts. charts are delayed by 4 minutes which is alot for day trading. please help

hi raj,

if u r doing in F&O segment i prefer you check with rkglobal....

plz look in http://www.rkglobal.net/

this will help u lot raj....

sira

hi raj,

can u share the brokerage structure in axis+geijit

rajputz

hey the guy columbus is right. the brokerage of rk global is relaly lowest...check it out guys