Best Brokerage and Trading Terminal

Best Brokerage in Terms of Brokerage Charges and Reliability

• Total voters

sira

hey the guy columbus is right. the brokerage of rk global is relaly lowest...check it out guys

it is too high raj...in 5 paisa they are offering 3apaisa for deliver and 2 paisa for intraday cas and futures and for options 30rs on each side

if your volume more on deliver u can still negotiate deliver brokerage from 30 paise to 15paisa

rajputz

thats really low sira....but have u ever checked the reliability of the site. is it reliable for heavy trading customers....i have checked the brokerages if ventura also...i am attaching here the charges of ventura...check them out...

Last edited:
just tdecided to join rkglobal for fno..very excited because so less brokerage comparing to my ongoing indiainfoline which is 100rs.per leg.what a difference!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
just tdecided to join rkglobal for fno..very excited because so less brokerage comparing to my ongoing indiainfoline which is 100rs.per leg.what a difference!
You are right..IIFL Brokerage is quite high....especially in options they charge min 100 Rs. ...max. God knows...:lol:

yes raviji the brokerage houses should think about their high brokerages.Why they charged so much when they can give much less than prevailing? i think like telecom sector,the next price war would be in brokerage sector...

Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I just wanted to check if any broker provides a trading terminal that I could use for online trading on a Mac computer. I don't have a Windows system and it's quite frustrating not to find anything for users like me in the market! :(:(:(:(:(

Please, please, please, please help me! Even if the brokerage is slightly higher, I don't mind. Also, I don't need any margin or short facilities.

Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I just wanted to check if any broker provides a trading terminal that I could use for online trading on a Mac computer. I don't have a Windows system and it's quite frustrating not to find anything for users like me in the market! :(:(:(:(:(

Please, please, please, please help me! Even if the brokerage is slightly higher, I don't mind. Also, I don't need any margin or short facilities.
Hey Buddy , Your wait is over, Power Indiabulls [PIB] is an online terminal which is available for Mac . In the starting they may charge somewhat higher but once you start trading actively you will have a good bargaining power.
I am paying quite less now at Indiabulls as compared to many other renowned brokerages mentioned here. I am with Indiabulls for over 2 years now and I am quite satisfied with their customer service and rates and reliability of terminal . For Trading PIB is a good terminal but from charting point of view it is not a very impressive software as the charts are only for intraday and so one cannot expect to do swing trades with their charts . For swing trades you can refer to site icharts for your charting needs.

I hope this helps you ...All the best .

looser

indiabulls provide terminalfor mac :)