Being Informed

4candles

Atlantic Ocean Study Reveals “Black Holes” On Earth

The phenomenon of black holes in space was only theoretical until the late 1950s and early 1960s, when scientists began to apply the theory of relativity to these mathematical oddities. Through decades of research and calculations, scientists have now more or less accepted the existence of black holes as truth. They never expected to find black holes right here on Earth, however.

That all changed when scientists from ETH Zurich and the University of Miami discovered what could reasonably be called black holes in the middle of the ocean. These water-bound “black holes” are mathematically equivalent to black holes in space. They exhibit many of the same characteristics of space black holes: nothing that gets too close to them can escape, including water. These Earthly “black holes” – more or less giant rotating eddies – can span up to 90 miles in diameter and have been observed drifting around the ocean for up to a year.

Continue Reading...

http://gajitz.com/atlantic-ocean-study-reveals-black-holes-on-earth/

:)

4candles

Russia Unprepared to Deal With Space Alien Invasion – Official

© www.newsplaneta.com15:55 02/10/2013Tags: space, earth, Space Control

KRASNOZNAMENSK (Moscow region), October 2 (RIA Novosti) – A Russian military space official admitted Wednesday that the country will be powerless to act should Earth become the target of an interplanetary incursion.

Sergei Berezhnoy, an aide to the head of the Titov Space Control Center, said that Russian aerospace defense authorities have not been tasked with preparing for the contingency of an alien attack.

“There are enough problems on Earth and in near-Earth space,” Berezhnoy said in response to a reporter’s question.

The planet’s space powers are in any event limited in their scope of action for building up military capabilities beyond the Earth’s confines. Under the terms of the 1976 Outer Space Treaty, to which Russia is a signatory, states cannot place weapons of mass destruction in orbit, although conventional weapons are allowed.

The Titov Space Control Center, which is run by the Russian Aerospace Defense Forces, is the country’s primary military and commercial satellite control facility.

The facility currently operates about 80 percent of Russian orbital spacecraft.

Link:

http://en.ria.ru/military_news/2013...Deal-With-Space-Alien-Invasion--Official.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra - For those who like Alien conspiracy

MEN IN BLACK - Full Russian Documentary With English Subtitle .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjXmDlAYzo

dhinakar113

i am wondering how these post r helpful to our trading? no offence, but just trying to understand :) thank u
KK,

The thread name is evident that it is not purely related to trading, it may be anything worth reading. For trading you have lot of other threads here. We cherish the info being given here, for our GK. Let it come, pl.

Dkr

KK,

The thread name is evident that it is not purely related to trading, it may be anything worth reading. For trading you have lot of other threads here. We cherish the info being given here, for our GK. Let it come, pl.

Dkr
sure dhinakaran, i really don't mind it and i am not opposing it. i was only wondering if i was missing something since it did not look like trading material on a trading blog. anyway, like i mentioned, i have no issues on anyone posting it. he may continue to do so. sorry if i cluttered the space.

dhinakar113

sure dhinakaran, i really don't mind it and i am not opposing it. i was only wondering if i was missing something since it did not look like trading material on a trading blog. anyway, like i mentioned, i have no issues on anyone posting it. he may continue to do so. sorry if i cluttered the space.
Oh, no, it is not cluttering, KK. You need not be sorry about it. I regret, if you feel offended.

4candles

i am wondering how these post r helpful to our trading? no offence, but just trying to understand :) thank u

KarunaKumari

No offence taken.

Unless one is very new to trading- Everybody else spends time to keep him/her self busy during or between trading/trades (or for that matter in any aspect of life). Some enjoy - listening to music, chat ,FB, browsing, reading or cooking, gardening etc (and yes some enjoy looking for systems and AFL’s …I do some times but not for system but a uniqueness in visual display of their system). I like and keep busy reading news and related articles and listening to music, like wise I felt there could be friends here who might share same interests and hence this thread.

TP, dhinakar113, and friends who have posted here showing interests and all others who follow this thread - Glad to know that you all share similar interest (apart from any additional ones). Actually I was wondering for a couple of days whether I must continue, since you all are showing interest I shall. I may not be around in between sometimes but whenever I find something shareable I sure will.

Regards

[P.S: KarunaKumari The thread is under >COMMUNITY CENTRE > General Chit Chat - that allows - Discuss anything and everyting not related to trading or investing here. ]

4candles

Food, Inc. (2008)
A Documentary on food industry.

Plot Summary:

The current method of raw food production is largely a response to the growth of the fast food industry since the 1950s. The production of food overall has more drastically changed since that time than the several thousand years prior. Controlled primarily by a handful of multinational corporations, the global food production business - with an emphasis on the business - has as its unwritten goals production of large quantities of food at low direct inputs (most often subsidized) resulting in enormous profits, which in turn results in greater control of the global supply of food sources within these few companies. Health and safety (of the food itself, of the animals produced themselves, of the workers on the assembly lines, and of the consumers actually eating the food) are often overlooked by the companies, and are often overlooked by government in an effort to provide cheap food regardless of these negative consequences. Many of the changes are based on advancements in science and technology, but often have negative side effects. The answer that the companies have come up with is to throw more science at the problems to bandage the issues but not the root causes. The global food supply may be in crisis with lack of biodiversity, but can be changed on the demand side of the equation.
Written by Huggo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1286537/

Full Movie Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkL2Q_kCRms