Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed

Market data provider superior data feed

Does Esignal offers all NSE Cash Symbols And All NSE FnO Counters and NIFTY OPTIONs in these rates?
and superior quality means? U mentioned that U have not subscribed MDP then how u did the comparison?
Raniwal, why bother answering people who are entering market at 5000 nifty and thinking of data feed Now.

There is no comparison between esignal and MDP.MDP is way ahead of esignal.

Technically, MDP shows its prowess by doing same job in 0.2 MB footprint which esignal does in 27 mb.

Who shall pay 125 usd per month for 200 stocks of esignal? Compare that to 10 usd per month of MDP for 200 odd counters.

A Trader who feels just because he is paying 10 times more, so the stock is worth more shall be humbled by the market.Buying the top paying hefty amount isnt trading. Trading is finding the Rigth Stock which is worth the price.

Remarkably, pic from wrong esignal feed was totally ignored by everybody. Why doesnt they reply to esignal quality here.

But the best of it which everybody misses:

MDP is always compared with Market Leader Esignal.:clap:

I think This speaks of itself.:D

Time to worry about tomorrow movement than wasting time on arguing these people:)

I am a newbie, I have gone through the entire thread hereunder and found one thing amazing that everybody is rating MDP as IIIrd Rate and comparision is always made with Esignal and QuoteCenter etc.

I failed to understand that if MDP is 3rd rate then Y everybody is quoting Esignal in parallel to it?

Second conclusion I have drawn is, that its B/w
a) MDP Vs b) Esignal, Quote, etc etc etc etc.

In my opinion there could be either of:
1) MDP is really 3rd Rate data provider
or
2) MDP seems a business threat to all these expensive RT data providers, so they are collectively after this vendor?

One gentlemen has somewhere in thread has mentioned very correct that Y we as consumer bother Authorized or Unauthorized?

Does RT data comes with a cerificate of authorization prior to dispaying on Screen of Amibroker ? Y there is so much panic on it?

Does all here uses Authorized Amibroker, MetaStock?

Market data provider excellent

One thing i realised after going through various forums is that PKGMTNL is a very happy customer of MDP and perhaps the only one too.....
:rofl::D
No, count me also.I have been using them for quite long now. and why me or pkg...see saji post. see rahi sumhthing. if u dig around many others like kutty,ravi,piyush etc who have posted even before i had subs from MDP.

Yes but you,oxy and all indiforums moderators etc are quite popular in indiforums for shooting down all who talk good about MDP and the reason: Not many see but we old ones know:

*********** is the ONLY forum to have Sticky about a certain data feed and how to get it and how to use it by VIP members (NOTE- the same ones who been banned from traderji) and directly.thanked,cross thanked and endorsed by moderators???

and then VIP memebers and moderators of same *********** forum come all the way to another forum to speak against just a data provider? why so much interest in a data provider? who is the spam bot here?

Its more than apparent.

Have you anytime seen traderji moderators do sumthing like this...Cheers for traderji moderators for being fair.

I am a newbie, I have gone through the entire thread hereunder and found one thing amazing that everybody is rating MDP as IIIrd Rate and comparision is always made with Esignal and QuoteCenter etc.

I failed to understand that if MDP is 3rd rate then Y everybody is quoting Esignal in parallel to it?

Second conclusion I have drawn is, that its B/w
a) MDP Vs b) Esignal, Quote, etc etc etc etc.

In my opinion there could be either of:
1) MDP is really 3rd Rate data provider
or
2) MDP seems a business threat to all these expensive RT data providers, so they are collectively after this vendor?

One gentlemen has somewhere in thread has mentioned very correct that Y we as consumer bother Authorized or Unauthorized?

Does RT data comes with a cerificate of authorization prior to dispaying on Screen of Amibroker ? Y there is so much panic on it?

Does all here uses Authorized Amibroker, MetaStock?
One of the reasons everyone compares eSignal and MDP is also about the money.
esignal package comes to 21K a year with all the features one needs, while MDP charges come to 20K for the RT4 plan which quite frankly is the only plan to choose. MDP prices are smart and comparable to a world leader in RT data. So when people compare MDP and eSignal you should also factor this in mind.

The software doesnt care what data you give to it, its like garbage in garbage out :D

Tell you what ... ask one of the customer resp this question of authorization/licensed to sell data and post back the answer :D

Not everyone here uses licensed MS/AB. There are a few people on TJ who use pirated MS/AB ... you can see some threads asking for crack and what not.

anyone thinking to buy mdp should be really careful for three reasons
1)their data is inconsistent ,not accurate.The intraday and eod charts often show huge volume divergence.
2)their staff is more on the arrogant side and hardly any helpful.May be cause they are all Americans and think of Indians as dumb villagers.
3) this is the most preposterous company I have seen ever in my life.I tell u why.A few months back I had started using real time data and was using MEtastock with Quotecenter.Its cost per month is (13$5-data +100$ software +20$ nse charges)=$255 per month.Since i am a beginner This monthly expense was a a bit on the higher side.So I decided to use the mdp trial account.Their feed is not fully compatible with the METAstock.Because charts with daily periodicity do not update real time and intradya charts when update (every second or two),they make the whole screen blink.Which is absolutely not desirable.So their support told me to use amibroker .While on the trial period itself I made a huge effort to learn the amibroker software and convert My metastock custom indicators to Amibroker language.When my trial expired And I paid with my credit card,it got debited for the amount.But my account nt activated.When I contact them,They told me I cannot subscribe to their product because I have used more than allowed time availabel for support.They say my server blacklisted them .I am still waiting for my refund.
The support time was more because during the trial period I used to report all the data discrepancies I used to observe,for which they had no reply.lo of my volume based studies were showing huge divergences with same studies in metastock,and I used to report to them.My be they got irritated.
So i would recommend that if u are a really serious investor go for authentic feed like quotecenter or esignal and remain wary of such unscrupulus vendors like mdp.U can also think about it if expenses are a concern and u are i the process of transformation to a serious player.

heheheheheh this means that if you point out their problems, you get blacklisted? I would not subscribe due to this one single point alone.

Nice...
and who told u they are americans?
well they are a company based in houston texas.They claim to have 74000 clients .They refused t oallow me to take subscription citing they have a huge clients and that they r not desirable of a client like me.

I am still pauing $255 per month for meta+QC. can ne1 tell me is their a cheaper alternative available from esignal and the name of their product.Also please tell if that can be used as a rea ltime feed for amibroker.:confused: