BankNifty

Nish

N crossed 15800 from low of 15745, as expected in last post ! May be more to go !

N 15Jully2021 15750CE from low of 57 to high of 100 , nearly doubled in 3 hrs. :)

HDFC Ltd bullish journey continues , may be towards 2677 plus.

Again HDFC 15Jully2021 2500CE from low of 43 to high of 72 till now, 30 pts gain ( lot size 300 ) ! :)

Hope rally continue towards 15900 !

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !

Nish

Avoiding any FnO trade today's range bound opening !

Dhani Services cp = 199 in my WatchList !

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE only !

Nish

Watch-list Update for my own trading :

1) It took some days , but finally BhartiArtl gave good opportunity in Jully and moved from around 522 (5 Jully) to 540 plus till today.

530CEs Doubled from around 10 ( 5 Jully ) to 20. Lotsize 1851.

Per lot Return of 18000/- on investment of 18000/- within 10 days ! :)

2) Dhani services moved from 199 to 217 within this week. More to go !

3) HDFC Ltd update already given in last post ! Also ICICIbank and Mindtree update already given few days ago !

4) N trying to make new range of 16000 to 16500 , IF 15700 support holds.

5) BN also trying to enter new range of 36000 to 37000 , if 34850 support holds.

Rest Market is Supreme ! :)

brokenbull

BN cp 35034.

BN 120m chart suggest BULLISH posibility abv 35364 and BEARISH slide below 34380 - with Range-Bound moves.

I may prefer intraday LONG trades in N and BN ( Near Money Options of 5th August expity ) with proper SL, IF Global and Local signals show positive trend.

Global cues are looking good. gap up 300 points & climb another 200 points till 11am ,then retrace back to open & climb back in total 500 points up minimum for the day possible :cool:
This is pure day dreaming ofcourse. we are just mice. Bigger players (elephants ) will give direction.

S&P afer last Black Monday plunge has been recovering since Turnaround Tuesday. Friday close touched all time high.!
So in BN's horoscope-:bored: planets Rahu ketu sani suriyan chandran are all aligned well and coming in to sukran house of wealth for the open atleast !:cool:
But........
1.ICICI announced good results yesterday --we have to see how stock reacts on Monday as it gained 3% Friday.
2.Results expected from Axis,Indusind,Kotak I think on Monday
3.Indusind announced ₹30000 crore QIP (stock/converible bonds/ bonds). stock may gap down as it dilutes existing stock holders.
4.HDFC scrapping the bottom since poor results. (HDFC bank is 40% of BN weight)
I trade BANKNIFTY ETF (Iam allergic to buying options)(Cash buying of ETF is Less bang for the buck but some what free from Theta ,gamma.delta.vix dramas)

BANKNIFTY_Daily_25-07-2021.png

Nish

Global cues are looking good. gap up 300 points & climb another 200 points till 11am ,then retrace back to open & climb back in total 500 points up minimum for the day possible :cool:
This is pure day dreaming ofcourse. we are just mice. Bigger players (elephants ) will give direction.

S&P afer last Black Monday plunge has been recovering since Turnaround Tuesday. Friday close touched all time high.!
So in BN's horoscope-:bored: planets Rahu ketu sani suriyan chandran are all aligned well and coming in to sukran house of wealth for the open atleast !:cool:
But........
1.ICICI announced good results yesterday --we have to see how stock reacts on Monday as it gained 3% Friday.
Good to know your views on BN with detailed comments with funny sideliners !
By the way, Day-Dreaming is good, it refreshes mind and point out the posible loop-holes in one's views !

Keep smiling and contributing , as always ! :)

For me:

1) I personally do'nt give much importance to BBand in trending markets. But in RBound movements of N , BN, or a perticular stock, BBand's bounderies are useful to guess the swings .

2) I also do not give much weightage to BN constituent stocks, as most of them are used by large players to align Final Moves of BN in their desired direction to reduce Option Premiums in Both CEs and PEs.

3) The only trick remains in the hands of retails, is to guess which side Premiums are Fatty and Gained to much flab , and align in opposite side of Fatty Premiums ! :)

4) Since I have lot of N and BN BEES baught in Year2008 market dip, I only play in Options to enjoy Brain Game with Biggies ! :)

Anyways everyone has some kind of strategy and Mastery and one should improve and stick to it for consistent positive results !

Note: Sometime NO TRADE is also a GOOD TRADE ! :)

brokenbull

Good to know your views on BN with detailed comments with funny sideliners !
By the way, Day-Dreaming is good, it refreshes mind and point out the posible loop-holes in one's views !

Keep smiling and contributing , as always ! :)

For me:

1) I personally do'nt give much importance to BBand in trending markets. But in RBound movements of N , BN, or a perticular stock, BBand's bounderies are useful to guess the swings .

2) I also do not give much weightage to BN constituent stocks, as most of them are used by large players to align Final Moves of BN in their desired direction to reduce Option Premiums in Both CEs and PEs.

3) The only trick remains in the hands of retails, is to guess which side Premiums are Fatty and Gained to much flab , and align in opposite side of Fatty Premiums ! :)

4) Since I have lot of N and BN BEES baught in Year2008 market dip, I only play in Options to enjoy Brain Game with Biggies ! :)

Anyways everyone has some kind of strategy and Mastery and one should improve and stick to it for consistent positive results !

Note: Sometime NO TRADE is also a GOOD TRADE ! :)
1) Iam humbled by the fact that you have invested & holding NiftyBees & BankBees etc since 2008.
Compared to that Iam just a johnny cum lately who is in stock market only last 1 year & still a newbie.

2) In the last 1 year after running around like headless chicken,
I have realised at last Index's like NIFTY,BANKNIFTY & S&P control the action.
Derivate bets on the underlying is more than 5-10 times than the spot index & constituents.
So as you rightly observed , indivivual Big gap index constituents are like placemats & used by bigboys to drive & close the index where they want.

3) Cash stocks /Spot index can give max 8-10% year. So the big boys maximise their returns in stock futures(leveraged stock bets) & INDEX underlying derivatives(which are many times the size )

4) With weekly expiry options +monthly +quarterly options ,selling calls & puts on the index is the Biggest game in town& Bigboys close the index where they want to kill all the calls &puts they sold.

5) Will study closely ATM & deep in the money index options.
Still scared of theta erosion& VIX effect in ATM &OTM call options. (works in a short time frame ofcourse)
At the moment only stretegy iam confident is selling cash secured puts (willing to take delivery of the underlying preferred stock) huge investment.
Unlike USA call & put options+LEAPS on SPY,DIA,IWM index spider's ,unfortunately we dont have options on NIFTYBEES & BANKBEES. if thy have I will sell cash secured puts every week /month & take delivery if underlying drops below my sell put strike price.

6) Looking forward to your sharp observations.

Last edited: