BankNifty

Nish

N cp 15776.

As mentioned in ydays post about over-night carry-over trade in N:

05Aug2021 15700CE yday close was 129 , and today high till now is 159, but only avg 144 was posible ! :)

Though N may try 15790 +/- , but now keeping on sidelines for the time-being and watching for a posible SHORT trade with proper SL, if opportunity exist !

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !

Nish

For my own LONGER TERM trading view:

1) N cp = 15778.

N may aquire multi-week BEARISH phase, IF consistently close and stays below 15400 with a posible downside upto 14500 +/- 200 pts.

2) BN cp = 34691.

BN already started getting into trouble.

BN may aquire multi-week BEARISH phase, IF consistently close and stays below 33770 with a posible downside upto 32200 +/-.

Above view nullify , if some positive developments strat happening on GLOBAL and LOCAL scale in Political, Economical and Health front !

Hope point 1 and 2 does not materialize and Market continue Range-bound moves with positive bias and I continue trading with Buy on dip and Sell on rise . :)

Note: Everyone has right to differ.

Nish

After around 20 per cent returns within a month in my prvs watchlist stocks :

1) Dhani services from low of 200 to 240 plus.

2) VIP Clothing from low of 22 to 27 plus. :)

Now GIPCL cp = 98 in my watchlist !

Nish

As expected in todays morning post BN gave bullish 200+ pts intraday . BN abv 35000.

BN 05Aug2021 35000CE nearly doubled from low of 99 to high of 202 means 100 pts per lot , within a day ! :)

May be more to go ! Proper SL is must !!

If properly managed, even Option BUYING can be profitable with minimum risk in premium !

Nish

Wkly Update:

Was busy in a small plot property Deal. Had to sell it before expiry of Issar Patra (Contract) to avoid Registry charges ! Luckily got good price !

Anyways, for my own trading perspective:

1) Auropharma Buy did not materialize since it never crossed abv B/out zone of 945, so avoided. Now trading much lower.

2) Attached BN 240m chart suggest a RBound area of 35665 to 36265. So B/out on either side may decide further moves.

N gave much better bullish trades, but was away from market, so could not benefit !

Attachments

Nish

Dear @Nish , WHY YOU HAD TAKEN 240M time interval , is any reason ? or like forex ....

Happy trading.
240m chart gives BIView or broader view about what is the general direction and momentum in an underlying stock or index and What is the borader trading range and over-all TREND on day to day basis for swing trade or positional weekend trade.

For actual intraday trades in FnO, I prefer 60m, 15m and 5m scale !
I try aggresive risky position in FnO, only when any Resistance or Support is broken on hourly TF with proper SL, just for information !

Anyways, it is always individual traders choice and comfort, which TF to use ! :)

Yday was our Family Picnic, so the late reply ! :)

Nish

BN cp=35770.

For my own trading waiting for proper entry level in BN LONGs with proper SL !

By the way, from 2500 lvl , HDFC Ltd achieved my Target of 2700 ! High till now is 2730 ! :)