BankNifty

Nish

1) Iam humbled by the fact that you have invested & holding NiftyBees & BankBees etc since 2008.
Compared to that Iam just a johnny cum lately who is in stock market only last 1 year & still a newbie.

2) In the last 1 year after running around like headless chicken,
I have realised at last Index's like NIFTY,BANKNIFTY & S&P control the action.
Derivate bets on the underlying is more than 5-10 times than the spot index & constituents.
So as you rightly observed , indivivual Big gap index constituents are like placemats & used by bigboys to drive & close the index where they want.

3) Cash stocks ...
As you may be aware that Option Buying required enough good momentum in the UNDERLYING entity, so it is more attentive that even the PCR ! :)

As far as my knowldge allows I am mentioning some of my Cash Based Watchlist observations , for Delivery based swing trades !

Some imp Note is given in my next post , which you can guess smartly ! :)

Nish

For my own trading :

N and BN gave good BULLISH option trades, as mentioned in last 120m chart.

BN 29Jully2021 35200CE nearly doubled from low of 117 to 248 high till now.

BN 05Aug2021 35200CE almost doubled from low of 276 to 438 high till now.

Waiting for a posible dip , to trade again in the same strikes - if market allows with proper SL !

Note: Sentimental Simpletons have NO PLACE in Option Trading, as it require Quick Decesions with Fastest Fingers First logic !

.. In short, Newbees should better practice Paper Trading before venturing into FnO sector !

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !

brokenbull

Nish
you are right
. Trading weekly expiry calls not for the faint hearted.
You need really fast fingers.
Indeed 23rd Friday BN35200 call doubled from 120 to 240 & back to 140 at today's close .
with overnight theta ,you could catch it around 100-120 tomorrow if market opens weak.
I got the morning low in kotak,axis,bankbees etc thro my amo orders and made a few shekels & some lucky trades in CSB bank.
I need to master price action before I pick up the double edged Option sword .
1627313289594.png

1627312785612.png

Nish

Nish
you are right
. Trading weekly expiry calls not for the faint hearted.
You need really fast fingers.
Indeed 23rd Friday BN35200 call doubled from 120 to 240 & back to 140 at today's close .
I think, I am getting a little bit old and was not knowing that NSE introduced new expiry on Friday 23rd ! :)

Anyways, currently N and BN is playing Shakespeare's To Be or Not To Be play, so only intraday options are Best suited for my own trades !

Nish

N cp 15690 already crossed abv 15700 sometime back.

As anticipated in todays morning post LONGs are profitables at days low :

N 05Aug2021 15650CE from days low 107 to high of 150 plus till now. :)

N 05Aug2021 15750CE from days low 70 to high of 107 plus till now. :)

May buy and carry some N CEs overnight, if SL remains intact and opportunity exist !

brokenbull

N cp 15690 already crossed abv 15700 sometime back.

As anticipated in todays morning post LONGs are profitables at days low :

N 05Aug2021 15650CE from days low 107 to high of 150 plus till now. :)

N 05Aug2021 15750CE from days low 70 to high of 107 plus till now. :)

May buy and carry some N CEs overnight, if SL remains intact and opportunity exist !

Nifty bounced better than BN indeed. so N calls are worth the shot.