Bank Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

Traderji

Super Moderator
investock said:
Traderji, I am stuck with UCO bank at 24. What are my prospects. Thanks
Why do you say that you are stuck? If you cannot afford to take risks in trading then you should not be trading. This stock is just about beginning a new uptrend.

Traderji,

What are your views on VIJAYA BANK. Did not find a mention in your list.
Today I went long on the stock for a target of 65/75, the previous 52 week high.

Is the target within reach technically ?

Regards,

Vinod

Traderji

Super Moderator
bvinod said:
Traderji,

What are your views on VIJAYA BANK. Did not find a mention in your list.
Today I went long on the stock for a target of 65/75, the previous 52 week high.

Is the target within reach technically ?

Regards,

Vinod
The list contains my personal view on the bank stocks. Vijaya Bank should also move up to test the top of 65/75.

hi everyone,

I would like to buy hdfc bank and sbi. Should I enter now or a slight correction is expected and I may get better entry levels?? Could you suggest entry levels for these two banks

singhtrader said:
hi everyone,

I would like to buy hdfc bank and sbi. Should I enter now or a slight correction is expected and I may get better entry levels?? Could you suggest entry levels for these two banks
BUY 50% now and the balance on a correction. This way you will not miss out either ways.

Thank you for your reply Neal.

With reliance pulling the index down with a possible target of 490-480, could you suggest any entry leves for hdfcbank and sbi??

Any suggestions from you traderji??

Good luck pone and all on ur trading today! :)