Bank Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

hi traderji,
its been long time i am bit busy with my new project thts y not online,but its finished now i will actively participate in the forum

Traderji

In one of my earlier posts, I had enquired and suggested of subsidiaries of State Bank of India (have very low PE and very low Book Value to Price ratios) and certain private (not new but old) Banks like South Indian Bank. I think subsidiaries of SBI and South Indian Bank and Karuru Vysya Bank are value buys.

What do the charts foretell ?

Your views Traderji, please

Kamalesh

Traderji

Super Moderator
kkz59 said:
Traderji

In one of my earlier posts, I had enquired and suggested of subsidiaries of State Bank of India (have very low PE and very low Book Value to Price ratios) and certain private (not new but old) Banks like South Indian Bank. I think subsidiaries of SBI and South Indian Bank and Karuru Vysya Bank are value buys.

What do the charts foretell ?

Your views Traderji, please

Kamalesh
Sorry Kamlesh,

I have not had the time to look into them. Maybe you or another member can post your/their comments on them.

tima said:
i hear that there is going to be an ipo of allahabad Bank , is it worth at the present price , kindly comment
Allahabad Bank is in a consolidation now. BUY above 60.00

SUPERB CALL ON THE BANKING SECTOR, TRADERJI.

My Fortunes have changed after visiting this forum. Keep it up. One request, can you post your recommendation more often.

Thanks again.

Traderji said:
Most of these bank stocks will move up to test their previous highs. You can BUY a certain % of each of them now and add more on a pullback/correction.

Here are the targets:

State Bank: 600-625

Union Bank: 90

Bank of India: 80-85

Andhra Bank: 65-70

Indian Overseas Bank: 70-75
Great going,Traderji.......all the banks hit your target except SBI n IOB so far.Personally,Andhra Bk and Bk of India was saweeeet!

Thanx,
Saint

Traderji,

Almost all banking stock had move to 52 week highs. But Vijaya Bank is hovering around 60. Is it consolidating there?. Please give your short term target.

Vinod