Bank Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

Traderji

Super Moderator
singhtrader said:
Thanks Traderji.

Could you suggest an entry level for hdfcbank pls?? Also whats the possibility of reliance going below the 500 level???
You could remind me when there is a correction in HDFC Bank. I will then suggest an entry level.

As far as Reliance is concerned I would suggest a wait for another day to see how the stock reacts again tomorrow.

Traderji

What is your call on small private banks like South Indian Bank, Centurion Bank, Dhanalaxmi Bank, City Union Bank ?
Aren't these Banks ideal for takeover and all the above Banks (other than Centurion Bank) have quite good fundamentals.
Further, Traderji what are your views on the subsidiary Banks of SBI - most of them are quoted at under 5 PE and less than twice their Book Value. Don't you agree that all the subsidiaries of SBI are value picks? Can you suggest as to what the charts foretell for the subsidiaries and which are the Best among the subsidiaries of SBI ?
Thanks in Advance

Kamalesh

Thanks Traderji.

Could you, from your experience, advise on the possibility of hdfcbank doing a correction before making a new high?? :confused: and if so suggest a strong support to which it may retrace to ??

good luck for ur trading!! :)

Traderji

Super Moderator
singhtrader said:
Thanks Traderji.

Could you, from your experience, advise on the possibility of hdfcbank doing a correction before making a new high?? :confused: and if so suggest a strong support to which it may retrace to ??

good luck for ur trading!! :)
There could be a possibility of a correction or sideways consolidation before a new intermediate uptrend.