Bank Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

How To Analyse The Candel Graph

DEAR TRADERJI
Actually i don't know how to anlalyse the graph and differnt index ?
Can u guide me in this regard. Also let me know about circular trading
that means from where i can get delivery percentage ??

Hoping for early reply

Thanks lot for ur view on Maars Software

Best Regards

Rajendra :)

pkjha30

daer traderji

Presently in stock market there is a lot of buz about banking stocks. and many are moving up. However I would like to remind our dear members that this was predicted in this thread by you in November. Therefore you picks are good not only for treading but for short and long term investing also. I congratulate you personally for this. Even if it is a paid forum I would not mind subscribing to it.

I would like you to comment on banking stocks current prospects. When everybody is talking about buy then probably it is time to book profit.

Would you start a new thread to indicate what would be next buzzing sector.Perhaps this may be a new section altogether.

warm regards
Pankaj

Traderji

Super Moderator
pkjha30 said:
daer traderji

Presently in stock market there is a lot of buz about banking stocks. and many are moving up. However I would like to remind our dear members that this was predicted in this thread by you in November. Therefore you picks are good not only for treading but for short and long term investing also. I congratulate you personally for this. Even if it is a paid forum I would not mind subscribing to it.

I would like you to comment on banking stocks current prospects. When everybody is talking about buy then probably it is time to book profit.

Would you start a new thread to indicate what would be next buzzing sector.Perhaps this may be a new section altogether.

warm regards
Pankaj
After I first signalled the beginning of a new intermediate uptrend in Banking Stocks the BSE BANKEX (Banking Stock Index) zoomed from 2500 in November 2004 to over 4000 in March 2005.

Since then the BANKEX has been in a sideways consolidation. Recently the BANKEX has again signalled the beginning of a new uptrend.

In this uptrend most Bank Stocks will cross their previous highs.

Traderji

Super Moderator
ramesh94 said:
Hi I would like ur views on Karnataka Bank.
I have 300 at 72.00
Karnataka Bank is already in an UPTREND. Hold on wih a stoploss at 79.00.

This stock recently made a HIGH of 93.00. A close above this level could see this stock moving up to 110.00