Augubhai's notes - Smarts, Guts and Luck

muinali

Hi Muinali,

Thanks for appreciating. I assume that you are referring to the quick exits. That's quite easy (as long as NOW is working). I just need to place a close initial SL and trail it :). My objective here is to try to avoid any big loss.

Long way to go in achieving the other objective... making profits :(

BTW, I had visited your options thread a couple of times, but found the discussion a bit to complex... but when i become smarter, i will try to read thru' it again :)
no issue dear ,Avoiding big loss is first lesson for daytrader sothat we will comfortable to trade next day:)My thread is a small range of my study regarding option as i not traded seriously ever except some and my trade journal (cash /fut/option)) .there is problem with me is post entry handleing .i thing you are flow trader(saint sir strategy) but you are trading in options like robot .i would always like to watch you tarde closely........:)

augubhai

out 65.43.

was hoping for a break of 6000 on NF... anyway lost money on that.

I hate it when Nifty crawls instead of with momentum. Same thing happened on the morning of Dec 31. I kept entering and getting stopped out.

After that, I had decided to enter only on price multiples of 10, wihout looking at the charts, but now I have decided to go back to the old style of too many entries.