Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have checked last 1 year 2 months for only Monday , I have got 5/8 i.e out of 8 days 5 days bullish ......

if any body is back testing , try to check other week days and post the results to save time ....

For the coming week,
07/03/2011 Monday Uttara Bhadrapada
08/03/2011 Tuesday Revathi
09/03/2011 Wednesday Ashwini
10/03/2011 Thursday Bharani
11/03/2011 Friday Krithika,
There is no combination of day and nakshtra .

kcsusha

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the promt reply. On 8/3/2011. Aswini star comes which
which will help the market as per your postings. I would also like to
raise some questions on astro -market predictions. I went through
some astrological sites and came to understand that India's Ascendant sign is Rishabh ( taking 15/8/1947 24.00 hrs as India's birth date. Whenever Jupiter
appears in 2nd, 5th, 9th, 11th house, Indian market will boom. Similarly
whenever Rahu occupies 11th house, there will be boom in the market.
Please put forth your views in this observation. Also, whether we have to
look for individual's horoscope charts for stock market operations.

susheel04

every small principle should Work with Markets subject to condition is one should trace out the Right time frame.U can refer on Mundane astrology.

u can use both Natal chart(Birth chart) & India chart both works but only timing part differs.

Astrology is never learned by reading books or sites it is only learned through Observations or through guru I considered it as divine subject because sometime one principle will work other time same fails astrology subject has no end & no start, only practice till ur birth&death cycle ends.

if u think Particular aspect or Transit Give a Right kind of Market Direction then i'm really sorry for it because it not so. if someone is saying that he can time markets for certain direction then think that he must be fooling u.

No Technical indicator works all the time same as with astrology you only have a choice of probability.

kcsusha

Dear Susheel Sir,
I have some basic knowledge of astrology as well as Technical Indicators of stock market. Now in astrology, if you take a single day, there are 12 lagna periods in 24 hours. Not all lagnas are auspicious. but I dont know how to spot an auspicious lagna period. In this auspicious lagna only marriages are conducted. What factors are
taken into account to determine whether this lagna is auspicious or not. Then we
have to take into account the lord of the Lagna, in which Nakshatra this lord is transited
and the aspecting of lagna lord and lord of the star in which lagna is transited.
Then we have to take into positions of all the 9 planets ( I have no idea about Neptune, Pluto and Uranus ) , whether any planet is debilated or exalted. it is also most important to see the Navamsa Chart. Whether any planet has formed Vargottama. If any planet
occupies its own star and forms Vargottama, then we cant minimise the influence of this planet on that particular day. We also have to take into account the stars occupied by
all the planets. Moreover we may also take into account Horas of each planet. Horas
change approximately every hour. For eg Monday starts with Moon hora ( it starts
with Sunrise time ), followed after 1 hour by Saturn Jupiter,Mars, Sun, Venus and Mercury. We also take into account yogas for the day--whether Amirdha yoga,
Siddha yoga ( both good ) or Marna yoga ( bad ). All these factors come into play
everyday. We have to devise a trading system taking into account all these factors.

thanks
sorry to bother you, but the timezone is not right for new york. can u please, make one more report with GMT-5 hrs Eastern timezone -Newyork time

rt now this report has GMT-6 hrs which is mountain time which is not for new york.

Thanks
Hi,
Iam attaching as per your request for year 2011. If this is ok i can post for the year 2010.
http://www.4shared.com/document/0hFyPoSI/moon_newyork_2011.html

and iam attaching Hora and subhora for 7th march. Required persons can download
http://www.4shared.com/document/LU8k31iw/Hora_7th_march_2011.html

Last edited:

susheel04

Dear Susheel Sir,
I have some basic knowledge of astrology as well as Technical Indicators of stock market. Now in astrology, if you take a single day, there are 12 lagna periods in 24 hours. Not all lagnas are auspicious. but I dont know how to spot an auspicious lagna period. In this auspicious lagna only marriages are conducted. What factors are
taken into account to determine whether this lagna is auspicious or not. Then we
have to take into account the lord of the Lagna, in which Nakshatra this lord is transited
and the aspecting of lagna lord and lord of the star in which lagna is transited.
Then we have to take into positions of all the 9 planets ( I have no idea about Neptune, Pluto and Uranus ) , whether any planet is debilated or exalted. it is also most important to see the Navamsa Chart. Whether any planet has formed Vargottama. If any planet
occupies its own star and forms Vargottama, then we cant minimise the influence of this planet on that particular day. We also have to take into account the stars occupied by
all the planets. Moreover we may also take into account Horas of each planet. Horas
change approximately every hour. For eg Monday starts with Moon hora ( it starts
with Sunrise time ), followed after 1 hour by Saturn Jupiter,Mars, Sun, Venus and Mercury. We also take into account yogas for the day--whether Amirdha yoga,
Siddha yoga ( both good ) or Marna yoga ( bad ). All these factors come into play
everyday. We have to devise a trading system taking into account all these factors.
It is good that u are not using outer planets because our rishis never used outer planets.No Lagna will give correct result everytime i suggest u to read some books on Srichakra this should will help u.

Navamsa is zooming of ninth house & it is called Luck or Bad Luck Given by god but this only gives the effect of micro movments it will not useful for day Strength.Yes u can use Yoga's & Yoga's Play a important Role this is formed by distance of sun & moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.