Assistance Required for coding Pairs Trading AFL

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
Hi,

No error in code but chart is in displayed...i have selected hdfcbank as (A) and icicibank (B) and tried other way round also but no charts.

Regards,
Kedarnath
Hi Kedarnath,
Have you by any chance keyed in the Independent scrip in Parameters as "<'HDFCBANK-I'>". If yes, pls key in the same without the <' and '>, i.e., for example, the Independent scrip should be keyed in as "HDFCBANK-I" without the <' & '> and without the double quotes. Scrip A will be HDFCBANK-I and Scrip B will be selected from the Ticker List. Check if you are then able to view the chart.

Hi Kedarnath,
Have you by any chance keyed in the Independent scrip in Parameters as "<'HDFCBANK-I'>". If yes, pls key in the same without the <' and '>, i.e., for example, the Independent scrip should be keyed in as "HDFCBANK-I" without the <' & '> and without the double quotes. Scrip A will be HDFCBANK-I and Scrip B will be selected from the Ticker List. Check if you are then able to view the chart.
Hi,

Yes tried above thing but no success... :(

Regards,
Kedarnath

a1b1trader

find the error on the afl.
Hi Pankaj
I am also getting the similar error (as shown in this image)
and no error detected in Formula Editor.
Once you detect the error/problem, please post the correction here in the thread.
Thanks