Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
Hello traders! I am quite new to foreign markets. I am quite interested in trading other indices (UK100, DJ, etc). I find that it is possible through etoro. Kindly shed some light on the legality part. I dont want to use margin. I just want to trade with the cash. Anyone has experience trading through etoro? Kindly give your views..

I have another question. Why our indices does not have any option to trade the index on cash (though we trade it as options and futures)?

I am just a learner.. Please make it simple for me.

Thanks and regards
Jeyaprakash

fxgood

Hello traders! I am quite new to foreign markets. I am quite interested in trading other indices (UK100, DJ, etc). I find that it is possible through etoro. Kindly shed some light on the legality part. I dont want to use margin. I just want to trade with the cash. Anyone has experience trading through etoro? Kindly give your views..

I have another question. Why our indices does not have any option to trade the index on cash (though we trade it as options and futures)?

Thanks and regards
Jeyaprakash
I don't recommend in general to trade product like CFDs, they are counter traded with your broker as counterparty, so it is like if you make money your broker is losing from his pocket, and its not your are trading with market participants, so stay away with CFDs and BROKERS offers BONUS mosty

ag_fx

Thanks and regards
Jeyaprakash
My advice would be, stay away from etoro. Google for etoro+scams and you will know why I say so.

I am currently with forexcontrol..
I dont know if I am allowed to post the names here (apologiez)
But yes I have learnt the hard way how forex market works.
With the systems the traders have, forex is a intraday market, you can not take the delivery.
I have seen a good rise in my portfolio and then the sudden fall too.. like going from 4000$ to 200$ in a matter of few hours.
So I am planning to get into it again with more education, it is taking away more than me than giving.
Anybody plz advice.

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers
Hi,

I want to know if demat account is required for trading forex in India. Is it ok to deposit funds into forex account from a savings account.

Thanks,

- Ricky

Dear trader,

If you google any company, not just forex trading brokers, together with the word "scam" you'll find somebody claiming that they've been scammed by it. eToro is a perfectly legitimate company that is licensed and regulated all over the world including in the US, Germany, France, the UK, Australia and many more. To learn more about eToro's legitimacy go to the "license and regulation" page on our website.

Besides, we have many traders from India who you can talk to directly by opening a free eToro demo account and heading over to our live public chats. It's the best way to get opinions from people with real experience.

We wish you a profitable and enjoyable trading experience,
The eToro Team

4xpipcounter

Good point on the word "scam" being associated with every broker. There are many forums where traders fail, and then want to blame the broker.
My problem (And I'm doing very well with my trading.) is finding a broker I could actually give a whole-hearted endorsement for. After almost 7 years of trading, I still do not know of one, my current one included.

Dear trader,

If you google any company, not just forex trading brokers, together with the word "scam" you'll find somebody claiming that they've been scammed by it. eToro is a perfectly legitimate company that is licensed and regulated all over the world including in the US, Germany, France, the UK, Australia and many more. To learn more about eToro's legitimacy go to the "license and regulation" page on our website.

Besides, we have many traders from India who you can talk to directly by opening a free eToro demo account and heading over to our live public chats. It's the best way to get opinions from people with real experience.

We wish you a profitable and enjoyable trading experience,
The eToro Team