have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
P

preetksgill

JJ I have been trading demo only for the entire term i have been in forex and yet within 2009 i collected more than 25 lakhs as money in bank - how ?

i want to forex trading from india....

iam a citizen of india and i want to do forex trading from india, i have a simple saving bank account in sbi, so pls tel me that can i do this trading with GAIN CAPITAL UK LTD,a trading company for this business if yes then how can i transfer fund via wire transfer. Again what i have to write in the wire transfer form in the "for what purpose" column. And if this is not possible to do trading with this company then tel me that how can i do trading with this alpari, gomarket, or any other broker company in india.Is this trading is legal from india and the income is taxable or not?kindly help me in this regard,thanks
:)
RASHI

Hello i am a newish trader and stay at india. i got a problem when i am depositing money to alpari via wire transfer, my account was just 6 month old that's why i could not transfer the money according to RBI low. so my quetion is that the same problem will come when i withdrawal money via wire transfer in future from any other broker to my bank?

P

preetksgill

Hello i am a newish trader and stay at india. i got a problem when i am depositing money to alpari via wire transfer, my account was just 6 month old that's why i could not transfer the money according to RBI low. so my quetion is that the same problem will come when i withdrawal money via wire transfer in future from any other broker to my bank?
  • use credit cards with IBFX.
  • use ATM cards from IBFX, so you have no worries of ITax, its black money
  • that solves the deposit and withdrawal problem once and for all

Re: i want to forex trading from india....

iam a citizen of india and i want to do forex trading from india, i have a simple saving bank account in sbi, so pls tel me that can i do this trading with GAIN CAPITAL UK LTD,a trading company for this business if yes then how can i transfer fund via wire transfer. Again what i have to write in the wire transfer form in the "for what purpose" column. And if this is not possible to do trading with this company then tel me that how can i do trading with this alpari, gomarket, or any other broker company in india.Is this trading is legal from india and the income is taxable or not?kindly help me in this regard,thanks
:)
RASHI
Hi Friends ,

I had a word with my aunt who works in forex dept of a PSU.

1. Opening an account for trading in US ..... LEGAL
2.Funding that account upto 200,000USD per annum .....LEGAL
3.Trading in US without using margin/leverage .....LEGAL
4.Using leverage or margin (1:100 and all)..... PERFECTLY ILLEGAL

I know many users trade in forex from India....RBI hasnt taken any action....

But u never know when this loophole may be acted upon by RBI...

Play Safe....

Re: i want to forex trading from india....

Hi Friends ,

I had a word with my aunt who works in forex dept of a PSU.

1. Opening an account for trading in US ..... LEGAL
2.Funding that account upto 200,000USD per annum .....LEGAL
3.Trading in US without using margin/leverage .....LEGAL
4.Using leverage or margin (1:100 and all)..... PERFECTLY ILLEGAL

I know many users trade in forex from India....RBI hasnt taken any action....

But u never know when this loophole may be acted upon by RBI...

Play Safe....

I think noone can find what we are doing ....So RBI cant take any actions for just trading in overseas..

Infact we are not trading...Its broker platform and the orders executed after the broker wall then to market...So techinically we are not the man who buy/sell currencies..

So they cant find or do anything...Try to depost and withdraw in low amount like 2k or 3k per deposit and withdrawal..so no one can find anything..I m doing it for years and i pay taxes...so no problem....

In usa, can't trade after 1:10 leverage....