Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
Re: is forex legal, forex broker etc

I have been going thru this blog since a week, and still not clarified.. So I called up my brother in USA who trades forex. He called up brokers in UK(FXCM,Vantage, ALpariUK), Hotforex, and a few others. The customer service shared that they do have hundreds of clients of Indian Citizenship. I also found most are funding thru credit card. Some thru bank wire.

I am looking to open one with Hotforex, as it had very good reviews on forexfactory blogs..

I have been approached by a broker who is member of exchange abroad.He is tempting me to trade in forex. I am reqd. to send money from indian bank to overseas bank 5000 dollars and I can trade with 1000 dollars only as per contract value.The money I earn say if I trade in pounds and dollars and take a position and earn say 500 dollars I can get this profit transferred to my account here. Is there any RBI rule or sebi rule permitting Indians for such trading.Can I get a proper registration or clearance for such trading with this broker What are the safeguards for me ? Please advise earliest. Thanks

SavantGarde

I have been approached by a broker who is member of exchange abroad.He is tempting me to trade in forex. I am reqd. to send money from indian bank to overseas bank 5000 dollars and I can trade with 1000 dollars only as per contract value.The money I earn say if I trade in pounds and dollars and take a position and earn say 500 dollars I can get this profit transferred to my account here. Is there any RBI rule or sebi rule permitting Indians for such trading.Can I get a proper registration or clearance for such trading with this broker What are the safeguards for me ? Please advise earliest. Thanks
Your other questions have been answered multiple times... !!!

Reason for my post is $5000 or even $10000 is nowhere enough to trade Forex....dont get conned....!!!

SG

Your other questions have been answered multiple times... !!!

Reason for my post is $5000 or even $10000 is nowhere enough to trade Forex....dont get conned....!!!

SG
Not only that , you must be a well rounded , seasoned , experienced trader to trade forex with nice big account size.

if you really don't your money. i m here to accept it..:lol: