Apart from zerodha's api and upstox API are there any other APIs available from any other trader?

TracerBullet

Ha...ha... ha... :D

The only programming book that I finished reading was Yashwant Kanetkar's "Let us C" about a decade back. The best that I can do in C/C++ is to read/write files on a local disk. Thank you for suggesting Coursera! Will definitely explore that. Thank you!
Yeah, First serious book for me too ..

Is there a book in C++ that consolidates these concepts like COM, API, TCP Socket programming, etc. learning which one can understand and successfully establish one-way, two-way or multi-threaded communication between different applications within Windows environment. Which C++ book you read before coding RTDMan?

I am learning R now-a-days, because it is pretty easy to use with AB. Have no hands-on Python, added that to the list. This TWS API haunts me every-time I close my eyes.
Dont know, you dont really need to learn COM. I read 'Thinking in C++'. Bought in college i think, but read properly later. It should also be freely available online. There are many other good books too, i just read what i had. Had planned to read more, but then trading and coding took over time.

Again, unless you really need/want to learn C++, python should probably be much easier 1st language. Or just pick up whatever you need, so do R first as its useful to you. I use python + panda instead of R for similar stuff.

Yeah, First serious book for me too ..

Dont know, you dont really need to learn COM. I read 'Thinking in C++'. Bought in college i think, but read properly later. It should also be freely available online. There are many other good books too, i just read what i had. Had planned to read more, but then trading and coding took over time.

Again, unless you really need/want to learn C++, python should probably be much easier 1st language. Or just pick up whatever you need, so do R first as its useful to you. I use python + panda instead of R for similar stuff.
Thank you very much.... extremely helpful advice :up:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Apart from zerodha's api and upstox API are there any other APIs available from any other trader?
Hi @Shanthiji, we have launched Trading APIs recently. For more information, check this out - FYERS Trading APIs.

(Please note that the APIs are made available for free only to active traders with trading strategies, platforms, websites, etc. You will need to request access in the above link to be able to use the API and it is not available for non-trading purposes. We're just selective about who we make it available to).