Any tutor/mentor/institute for learning fundamental analysis concepts

I am looking for a tutor or a mentor or institute that can help in in learning fundamental analysis and practically applying to stock market.

Please reply me

regards,
Kumar

ashu1234

I am looking for a tutor or a mentor or institute that can help in in learning fundamental analysis and practically applying to stock market.

Please reply me

regards,
Kumar
If you particularly want to learn fundamental analysis then get some degree in securities analysis, mba finance course caters to that. FA is relatively a deep subject and only proper research job can give you insight learning it from other sources won't help, requires a lot of patience to clear the concepts and resources to get data. As far as applicability is concerned its a long term thing and trading on it requires 3-5 years of time frame. You sure have such time and patience to learn and try it.....think about it before starting.

Anshu thanks.
Are you aware of any 6 months or 1 year course/ institute?
See I want to learn the concepts. how i apply is upto me. and whether i will make profit and loss is entirely upto me.
So basically i need a course to tell me the concepts clearly.

regards,
kumar

Anshu thanks.
Are you aware of any 6 months or 1 year course/ institute?
See I want to learn the concepts. how i apply is upto me. and whether i will make profit and loss is entirely upto me.
So basically i need a course to tell me the concepts clearly.

regards,
kumar
if you are looking at fundamental analysis , then you want to become a investor and not a trader.

For investors , there are many good books out there. I doubt anyone will teach someone to invest. Guess you are all on your own.

if you are looking at fundamental analysis , then you want to become a investor and not a trader.

For investors , there are many good books out there. I doubt anyone will teach someone to invest. Guess you are all on your own.
See I dont need general or moral-science kind of advice. Its very strange, moment someone ask something here, boaders start giving moral-science lectures.

I have a very definite question, please answer if you have any useful knowledge.

read books - what is this!!!! read books is applicable to everything in this world. so should we shut down school colleges and ask everyone to read books.

Good would have been if you could have suggested me a good book name. but generally saying read books is not even 1% of answer. and in this getting 1 out of 100 means a failure.

See I dont need general or moral-science kind of advice. Its very strange, moment someone ask something here, boaders start giving moral-science lectures.

I have a very definite question, please answer if you have any useful knowledge.

read books - what is this!!!! read books is applicable to everything in this world. so should we shut down school colleges and ask everyone to read books.

Good would have been if you could have suggested me a good book name. but generally saying read books is not even 1% of answer. and in this getting 1 out of 100 means a failure.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

relax buddy. Why are you so angry.

you are lucky people at least bothered to answer your thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

relax buddy. Why are you so angry.

you are lucky people at least bothered to answer your thread.
I have not come here to try my luck. I have come here to get my query resolved. and if you think by reading useless responses I am lucky then better get your concepts clear.

Everytime someone post an answer to my question, I get an email. thinking i may get the answer I open the link from email and try to read the reply. Now if I find the answer is useless, I get angry. It waste 2-3 minutes plus distraction. (I hope you got the answer to your question)

I have no grudge to you alone. Here there are many boaders that just try to distract the topic by giving some hopeless and nonsense and irrelevant kind of advices.