Anyone know of a good video tutorial for day trading and basics ?

I know everyone is going to say to try youtube or learn on your own or something that sort i dont want to learn to trade or master it or learn any method . i just want to know the basics of market ...I need it in an ascending order ..where they start teaching from basics then at the end everything about market ..

PS : I dont want a video to expertise trading am sure no such video exists i just want to certain terms how to see chart whats nifty future whats F and O everything .. Any advice should help

Satya.

I know everyone is going to say to try youtube or learn on your own or something that sort i dont want to learn to trade or master it or learn any method . i just want to know the basics of market ...I need it in an ascending order ..where they start teaching from basics then at the end everything about market ..

PS : I dont want a video to expertise trading am sure no such video exists i just want to certain terms how to see chart whats nifty future whats F and O everything .. Any advice should help
frm ur Q wht i undrstud is-u knw i'll refer u a u-tub vid bt u dnt want it n u dnt wnt 2 learn
den w/o it,hw sm1 can help u? :wideyed: :watching:

cloudTrader

I think you can try to search on Udemy. They have many stock trading courses including foundation and basic courses.