Any body know about R Trade?

Hi Everyone,
I opened my reliance money account last week. But so far the expirence has not been very good. I tried to transfer funds from my UTI bank account to Reliance Money Trading account. The withdrawal was instantaneous, but now it has been 36 hours and it is still not showing in the reliance account.
I called up the local reliance customer care and they said that it would take 3 days to be credited. I was very surprised to hear that. Why the hell do they have this online fund transfer thing, when it takes three days for the money to be credited.. Did u guys have similar exeriences? Please share....

U shall be sujected to more and most experience in share trading with R-M. Wait and watch for more hilarious knoweldge. I am too experiencing lots and lots. Daily new experience. Above all, ur ledger balance or DP account would not tally. No reply to query is common. Website? It is 8th Wonder of the World. So cheers!. Kindly let me know, after some more experience with R-M, would u like to continue due to the cheapest brokerage?. For, I am quitting. Ofcourse, gradually reduced the dealings.

I have given up on Reliancemoney,yesterday's let down was the last straw,

Imagine
CUSTOMER CARE telling you ,

They can not do anything about anything,
We have to wait for Contract notes for confirmations,
My daily turn over was nearly 60 Lacs to 80 Lacs,

Let God save their CUSTOMERS,
They continue to make money by private placements etcvaluations depending on no of clients acquired,daily turnover etc,
They are least bothered about Income from operations,

CAPITALISM ZINDABAD.

Hi
The " In Process" problem exists even now.It took about 5 minutes to get the order accepted.What the Reliance Money IT personnel are doing?
The phone line 022 3988 6000 of Reliance Money is totally blocked today.

Last edited:
I have given up on Reliancemoney,yesterday's let down was the last straw,

Imagine
CUSTOMER CARE telling you ,

They can not do anything about anything,
We have to wait for Contract notes for confirmations,
My daily turn over was nearly 60 Lacs to 80 Lacs,

Let God save their CUSTOMERS,
They continue to make money by private placements etcvaluations depending on no of clients acquired,daily turnover etc,
They are least bothered about Income from operations,

CAPITALISM ZINDABAD.
Maybe, You are right! If not,
Why Reliance Money is not able to sort out these problems? It could well be that they are just not concerned. If Reliance wants it, tomorrow they can have another platform, after all, there are so many available which are proven, tested and working for years. And, both in India and abroad.
Why arent they doing it?

Hi All,
My experience with Reliance money is also really bad. Customer care is pathetic. Now I am planning to close the account and open it with some other brokerage.
Please suggest.

Hi Everyone,
I opened my reliance money account last week. But so far the expirence has not been very good. I tried to transfer funds from my UTI bank account to Reliance Money Trading account. The withdrawal was instantaneous, but now it has been 36 hours and it is still not showing in the reliance account.
I called up the local reliance customer care and they said that it would take 3 days to be credited. I was very surprised to hear that. Why the hell do they have this online fund transfer thing, when it takes three days for the money to be credited.. Did u guys have similar exeriences? Please share....
Finally I got the money credited in my Rtrade account from UTI Bank after full 2 days. Also when I tried to place my first order around 3 pm, the website suddenly stopped searching scrip code. So, finally i wasn't able to place the order. If this remains the situation I will surely quit. It is quite surprising to see lack of professionalism from Reliance. I wonder how they made an empire this big..:mad: