Any body know about R Trade?

Hi Unicorn,

Just Now I See Your Reply. Thanks For Your Reply.
I Sold Shares In Same Price As What Price I Placed. Then Peace Of Mind Is Very,very Important When We Trade In On-line Or Research Or Any Thing. Peace Of Mind Only Give Maximum Success And Maximum Mind Power And Maximum Confident.. When One On-line Share Trading Web Site Give Us Substantial Times Slow Speed, 'in Process', Fault Share Price Up/down Percentage In Intra-day, Or Any Mistakes; Because Of Their Software/hardware Problem, Or Any Thing, Then We Will Get Fear Ness,tension,doubts, Angry,money Loss,time Waste, Internet Charge Waste, Current Charge Waste, Our Hard Home Work (intra-day Research) Waste, Profit Opportunity Missed, Our Happines Reduce.that's Why I Shift From Reliance Money To India Bulls. Reliance Money's Minimum Prepaid Brokerage Charge Is Rs 500. But I Lost Bigger Than This Brokerage Amount; Because Of "in Process" Problem. Actually, My Profit Is Rs.950 On That Day (5 June 2007). That Profit Also Gone; Because Of "in Process" Problem. Yester Day,approximatly Rs.1000 Loss; Because Of "in Process" Problem. And Also I Missed Last Three Days (6th To 8th June 07) Profit Opportunity In Intra-day. Because My Money Was Blocked For "in Proceess" Problem. Yester Day, My Money Was Released. One Example:- I Missed Rs.3000 Profit Opportunity In 'i-flex' In Intra-day In Two Days. I Want Peace Of Mind.so I Want Most Problem Less, User Frienly And Fast On-line Trading Web Site. Now A Days, I Believe, Brokerage Is Attractive In Intra-day Trading. But, Most Problem Less, User Frienly And Fast On-line Trading Web Site Is Very, Very Important.

Hi mangotrees
Thank you for our reply
Can you please tell me when does the " In Process " problem started.i.e., when it came to your attention( The Date Please)?

Hi Unicorn,
Thanks For Your Reply.
I Have Started Trading In Reliance Money On 28,may,2007. "in Process" Problem Happened Me On 5, June, 2007. I Don't Know Before About "in Process". It Happened Me, Just Sixth Day Of Trading.

Hi Unicorn,
Thanks For Your Reply.
I Have Started Trading In Reliance Money On 28,may,2007. "in Process" Problem Happened Me On 5, June, 2007. I Don't Know Before About "in Process". It Happened Me, Just Sixth Day Of Trading.
Hi mangotrees
Thank you for your reply
You meant to say that there was no problem in order execution from 28th May to 4th June 2007 ?
Well one thing i want to add that today morning i have found that the Reliance Money Trading site was down for maintence.This means that they are trying to solve the problem.Moreover I also rang the customer care and they admitted that there is a problem in the " Total System " ,so they have deployed a special team to rectify the problem.

Tried Instatrade for the first time today. The quotes are quite easily lagging by 20-70 seconds compared to my other brokers terminal and the lag is permanant.
Cannot understand how reliance can offer such a product in the market. No way anyone can daytrade using this unless this is sorted.

Tried Instatrade for the first time today. The quotes are quite easily lagging by 20-70 seconds compared to my other brokers terminal and the lag is permanant.
Cannot understand how reliance can offer such a product in the market. No way anyone can daytrade using this unless this is sorted.
Hi coolblue
Does the "in process" problem happening till now or has been resolved.

Hi,
I am not facing in process problem from past week,But i am not getting trade confirmations online,i have to check tradebook to confirm execution of trades,
still needs to be streamlined,
I use Rtrade just for execution,
For Quotes & charts I am using odin diet & Falcon net,

Raju.

Hi,
I am not facing in process problem from past week,But i am not getting trade confirmations online,i have to check tradebook to confirm execution of trades,
still needs to be streamlined,
I use Rtrade just for execution,
For Quotes & charts I am using odin diet & Falcon net,

Raju.
Hi jstraju
First of all thank you for your reply.In that case i want to ask you that do your orders executed as soon as you place the orders or it gets late?

Please give a reply.

Hi Unicorn,
Yes orders are getting executed properly,But java applications have their
own limitations, like If you are placing 2 different orders one after the other,
browser takes a few seconds to reset after your first order,After this only you can place your second order, This is in Instatrade.

Hi Unicorn

Sorry for the late reply. I have not tried placing orders thru Instatrade. So I do not know the status now.
However this kind of lagging quotes is enough to render inefficient any order management system. Imagine all the people who are using this system are placing orders based on late quotes, leading to cancellation and reordering again at lagging quotes. Explains why you have this queing of orders (in process problem) so often.