Any body know about R Trade?

Reliance is the cheapest brokerage today. But the problems with their portal, ...you have put it across very mildly. Just to be crisp, you cant trade with Reliance with their current trading platform status.

Speedtrade is a misnomer. Snailtrade could've been more appropriate. No depth, press refresh to get current quotes (well, delayed quotes). Someone said, you need to make 16 operations before placing an order! Maybe, bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point, right.
Instatrade is better than speedtrade, but even that is slow. Price quotes are slow, at best about 15 seconds to 15 minutes or no prices at all. You need to use the scroll bar to see the relevent details in most of the screens - Do they specialize in showing you all unwanted details (like, order no, exch order no, etc.,) in screen, and, important info off screen. On Historic Trade details, you have to be scroll to see the date! And, so on, and, on, and, on, and, ........

Hi Tulika,

Can u provide some information because i am new to this share market.
there are only two key to make money in share

1. lowest brokarage
this will help you to buy a stoke say at a prise 51 x 3000 nos
after few minutes when prise touches 51.50 paise sell your stock with profit of [0.50paise profit - brokarage 1 paise] means 48.0 paise x 3000 = rs 1440.00 within few minute

thats why low brokarage is very important
for other service provider their brokarage is [50-5=45 paise]will give you rs 1350.00 so you are looser
i think this will clear the picture to novice

Hi All,

I recently opened Reliance Money account. I tried transferring money from ICICI Bank through Reliance Money Site but after enter the transaction password the following error message is show. I have posted the same problem to Customer Care but no response till now.

Did any one face similar problem? If so please let me know should I change some browser setting or its the problem with Reliance Money Site.
Thanks in advance.

=========================================
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e10'

Procedure 'OREBankTransactionResponse' expects parameter '@ClientCode', which was not supplied.

/STSB/BusinessLogic/ServerSide/ICICIBankResponseFu ndTransfer.asp, line 63
=========================================

Thanks,
Murali
Edit/Delete Message

there are only two key to make money in share

1. lowest brokarage
this will help you to buy a stoke say at a prise 51 x 3000 nos
after few minutes when prise touches 51.50 paise sell your stock with profit of [0.50paise profit - brokarage 1 paise] means 48.0 paise x 3000 = rs 1440.00 within few minute

thats why low brokarage is very important
for other service provider their brokarage is [50-5=45 paise]will give you rs 1350.00 so you are looser
i think this will clear the picture to novice
It is (51.50-51)*3000 - 0.02 = Rs.1499.98!, Rs.0.01 brokerage is charged only on the transaction. You also have to pay limit card charges. Other charges are regulatory, as with every broker.
But then, what if, if you are getting delayed quotes (as you get with RelianceMoney?) Your trade profit will go for a T(L)OSS! Just check out the quotes of Reliance with any other online broker's, then you will know what I mean!

My experience with reliancemoney has been very bad. This INPROCESS thing has cause me lot of trouble. For me I placed the order in the morning and that order remained INPROCESS for the entire day. You can't even modify or delete your order during this time. It can really cause big losses. Also there is a Rs. 12 transaction charge for selling a share in delivery.

CHEAP BROKERAGE CHEAP SERVICE.:mad: