Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

balab

I would like to get this 0.001% in i/d and futures.
Is this on Angel or which platform?
What are you offering and what are your minimums?

dear rajive
if you have 10 lac portfollio than why not you talk with direct angel company. if you go with me than i will charge you below 0.001% (1 paisa) in intraday & fo and below 0.01% (10 paisa) in delivery.

call me 09214381503

alroyraj

Re: Open an account with Angel Broking

Alroyraj,

Thanks,

I have been given a quote as follows:

Deposit of Rs.25000/- which I can use for trading.

Intraday 0.04% paisa. Want to know is it 0.04% for Rs.100/-

Brokerage for delivery 0.20%. Want to know is it 0.20% for Rs.100/-

Options - buy Rs.50/-. Will it be for lot and do you thing it is high charge.

Futures - 0.04%. On what basis will futures percentage be calculated, is it on Nifty-5257 which is today i.e it comes to Rs.2.10 or is it on 5257 x 50 Lot i.e. which comes to Rs.105.14

Please advise.
Intraday 0.04% paisa means for Rs 100 it is Rs 0.04 or 4 paise
Similar for delivery.The options of Rs 50 per lot is quite low.
Futures is calc on the Index times the lot size.

This is a good plan if you plan on buying and holding. The intraday brokerage is good too but ask if this is on buy+sell or only on sell leg.(only on sell leg is good :clap:).
Ask about the exposure (how many times) and if there are any minimum brokerage charged per share. Since you are giving a sizeable deposit you can negotiate for some 8-10 exposure but i you have to enquire.

hey....

I went to their nearest branch here on Sat. It was completely empty.

Also I got a call from Angel that they would arrange a call back for account opening. I still haven't gotten it since Saturday ??

Also I don't want this a routine with them not just for account opening but even if I have some other queries. I want good service from them to me.

So please tell me how shall I proceed further with them.

Also I wanted to know what is the difference between their 3 products.

Angel Diet
Angel trader
Angel Investor.

which will be faster nd hav faster instant prices displaying

Thanks

Hi Akash, out of below mentioned Angel online products, Angel Diet is the fastest & provides instant & real time prices as & when updated. I have personally used this product & am satisfied with its speed.

Hi Akash, you can forward your feedback about this branch to [email protected] and have Angel Broking look into this

hey....

I went to their nearest branch here on Sat. It was completely empty.

Also I got a call from Angel that they would arrange a call back for account opening. I still haven't gotten it since Saturday ??

Also I don't want this a routine with them not just for account opening but even if I have some other queries. I want good service from them to me.

So please tell me how shall I proceed further with them.

I got call today saying they are calling from the Divisional office.
But when I tried calling back on that no. I was getting switch off.

I still have couple of queries.

1. How much time will it take for them to open an account nd transfer my cheque to my account. (1st the lady said one month then I asked her again she said 4 days ?? )

2. Once this money is transferred to my new account threw cheque given by me do I again need to transfer this money to a online trading account for trading.

3. If I am using net banking how much time will it take to transfer money from my bank to their account nd if i want to transfer money back to my bank how much time will it take.

2. If I am opening Demat and trading account will they be charging some annual maintenance charge.

3.Also are seprate cheques need to be given for dealing with NSE, BSE nd FNO

nac

I got call today saying they are calling from the Divisional office. But when I tried calling back on that no. I was getting switch off.

I still have couple of queries.

1. How much time will it take for them to open an account nd transfer my cheque to my account. (1st the lady said one month then I asked her again she said 4 days ?? )
2. Once this money is transferred to my new account threw cheque given by me do I again need to transfer this money to a online trading account for trading.
3. If I am using net banking how much time will it take to transfer money from my bank to their account nd if i want to transfer money back to my bank how much time will it take.
2. If I am opening Demat and trading account will they be charging some annual maintenance charge.
3.Also are seprate cheques need to be given for dealing with NSE, BSE nd FNO
But it doesn't look like couple of queries. :rofl::rofl:
And where did you learn this numbering sequence??? :rofl: Never mind.

To avoid confusion I use your numbering sequence :rofl:

1. It will take approximately 2-3 weeks for account opening. The cheque you give while opening account will be processed in that 2-3 weeks. Few says that they will deposit that cheque after you got your account opened.
2. If you wanna/need to transfer money you can. Better give them the cheque only for account opening first. After you got your account, you can transfer the amount you need.
3. It will take few minutes to get your transferred amount to credit in your trading account. But it will take two days to get the payout.
2. Most or almost all of the brokers do charge AMC
3. One will be enough.

Last edited: