Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Open an account with Angel Broking

Hi,

After going through all the reviews, I got interested in opening an account with them, would like to know the following:

1. I will be doing delivery trades as well as Futures and Option.
2. Do they allow you to buy penny stocks value of 0.50 or less, if yes, is there a separate charge for buying penny stocks like indiainfoline does.
3. I am a small investor where i my turnover will be only 1 lakh per month, what is the brokerage for this for a) Nifty Futures buying b) Nifty Futures selling d) Option buying e) Option selling f) Delivery Based buying g)Selling of delivered Shares.
4. I have a savings account with ICICI Bank hence if i want to transfer money from ICICI Bank to Angel, will it get credited immediately or how much time will it take. Do they have tie up with ICICI Bank.
5. If I have to transfer money from Angel to ICICI Bank, will it get credited immediately or will it take time and how much time.
6) Do I have to give ICICI Bank Password to Angel Broking Site. If yes, is it secure.
7) Should I go for their software Angel Diet or Angel Anywhere and whether it will work on Windows 7
8) Is their software Angel Diet or Angel Anywhere updated automatically.
9) Do they give Futures Tips, Stock tips update on their software.
10) Do they have all the details of company's details, profit and loss account, promoters holdings, FII holdings, News update of the company, BSE/NSE Announcements for particular company, etc.
11) Do they have software for doing trading on mobile.
12) Also want to know if their software hangs/does not respond when the frenzy is high, especially during election result, big rise or fall in index. I have noticed that ICICI Direct just hangs during such occassions.

13) Thought this is not related to Angel, would also request if anyone knows which mobile from HTC or Nokia is best for doing trade from mobile, since I want to use Reliance Netconnect attached to phone for trading, the phone should have USB Port for Reliance NetConnect, if anyone is using this, please let me know how it is.

Your experienced advises are most appreciated. Regards,PA

Re: Open an account with Angel Broking

Hi,

After going through all the reviews, I got interested in opening an account with them, would like to know the following:

2. Do they allow you to buy penny stocks value of 0.50 or less, if yes, is there a separate charge for buying penny stocks like indiainfoline does.
3. I am a small investor where i my turnover will be only 1 lakh per month, what is the brokerage for this for a) Nifty Futures buying b) Nifty Futures selling d) Option buying e) Option selling f) Delivery Based buying g)Selling of delivered Shares.
4. I have a savings account with ICICI Bank hence if i want to transfer money from ICICI Bank to Angel, will it get credited immediately or how much time will it take. Do they have tie up with ICICI Bank.
5. If I have to transfer money from Angel to ICICI Bank, will it get credited immediately or will it take time and how much time.
6) Do I have to give ICICI Bank Password to Angel Broking Site. If yes, is it secure.
7) Should I go for their software Angel Diet or Angel Anywhere and whether it will work on Windows 7
10) Do they have all the details of company's details, profit and loss account, promoters holdings, FII holdings, News update of the company, BSE/NSE Announcements for particular company, etc.
12) Also want to know if their software hangs/does not respond when the frenzy is high, especially during election result, big rise or fall in index. I have noticed that ICICI Direct just hangs during such occassions.

13) Thought this is not related to Angel, would also request if anyone knows which mobile from HTC or Nokia is best for doing trade from mobile, since I want to use Reliance Netconnect attached to phone for trading, the phone should have USB Port for Reliance NetConnect, if anyone is using this, please let me know how it is.

Also, would like to know whether the following are possibile with their software.

1)Fast trade execution with instant trade confirmation.
2) Live streaming quotes and price watch on any number of stocks.
3) Intra day charts, updated live, tick-by-tick.
4) Live margin, position, marked to market profit & loss report.
5) Set any number of price alerts on any number of scrips.
6) Flexibility to customize screen layout and setting.
7) Facility to customize any number of portfolios & watch lists.
8) Facility to cancel all pending orders at one click.
9) Facility to square off all transactions at one click.
10) Top Gainers, Top Losers, Most Active, updated live.
11) Index information; index chart, index stock information live.
12) Market depth, i.e. Best 5 bids and offers, updated live for all stocks.
Online access to both accounts and DP to check live updated Order and Trade Book.
13)Facility to place after market orders.
14) Online intra-day technical calls.
15) Historical charts and technical analysis tools.

Regards, PA

nac

^ I am not using angel. But still I can say this...

Not only angel, no broker will ask you to enter your banking password in their website. Fund transfer GATEWAY will take you to ICICI web site where you can enter you id and password and do safe fund transfer. If they do, better don't enter your password.

^ I am not using angel. But still I can say this...

Not only angel, no broker will ask you to enter your banking password in their website. Fund transfer GATEWAY will take you to ICICI web site where you can enter you id and password and do safe fund transfer. If they do, better don't enter your password.
Hi, Guys, my search for the best brokerage ended with Angel Broking and now i am having to search for another best brokerage, the reason being that it has been more than 2 weeks since i sent them the sms and twice somebody called me from andheri office and when i informed them that i want to open an accont wit vashi branch, they mentioned that somebody will call me but it seems they are too busy making profits from existing customers to tend to queries from new customers, good atleast they are doing justice to the existing customer, again then i sent an online message on saturday and they regretted taht nobody called and told me that somebody will surely call on monday, now i am wondering whether i heard wrongly or not because till today-tuestday no body called. If this is the service before joining i wonder what will be the service after i apply.:confused:

Hi, Guys, my search for the best brokerage ended with Angel Broking and now i am having to search for another best brokerage, the reason being that it has been more than 2 weeks since i sent them the sms and twice somebody called me from andheri office and when i informed them that i want to open an accont wit vashi branch, they mentioned that somebody will call me but it seems they are too busy making profits from existing customers to tend to queries from new customers, good atleast they are doing justice to the existing customer, again then i sent an online message on saturday and they regretted taht nobody called and told me that somebody will surely call on monday, now i am wondering whether i heard wrongly or not because till today-tuestday no body called. If this is the service before joining i wonder what will be the service after i apply.:confused:
I am still searching, Angel broking is making too much money for themselves. Guess even after 1 more week, they still dont want new customers to their list but enjoy giving advertisements on TV for adding new clients. The same old story of ICI**

well can any one tell me the whats the period called between delivery recieved and payment due date to broker?

also tell me how many days is given by angel and compared to others

Hi sunny4date,

In case of a buy transaction, Payment Obligation or commonly known as Pay-In obligation is done by T+1 days from client to broker, and T+2 days from broker to exchange. Delivery is received from the exchange on T+2 and thereafter as per client instructions can be held in the broker beneficiary account or marked out to the client's Demat account.

As per exchange guidelines, the client needs to meet their debt obligations by T+1 morning 9:00am before the start of the market. AFAIK Angel gives leverage to its clients based on their relationships but the same is not given by Share khan. This is my personal experience while trading with both these Broking houses.

alroyraj

Hi,

In Futures ,you now have the option of settling in cash or taking delivery of the stocks. Options are always exercised if in-the-money, Note there is higher statutory charges for options at settlement when the broker has no control over.
No idea.
One lakh is a miniscule amount. say even if you trade with an amount of 2000 at 12.025 leverage provided by Indiabulls you can do 1 lakh in a day.
If you say you will do this in delivery you can negotiate since delivery is 10 times the intraday brokerage. Buying for intraday in stocks and futures is 0.03% intraday or 0.3% delivery I have heard. Options are to be negotiated but say your level its Rs 100 per lot.
All brokers have tieups with ICICI, Axis, HDFC,IDBI.
As far I have heard, its not a 3 in one but all brokers get connected to the payment gateway of the bank so its instant.
Not to Angel but to the secured Bank website.
7) Should I go for their software Angel Diet or Angel Anywhere and whether it will work on Windows 7.
Preferably Odin Diet for faster execution but for graphs you have to compromise speedy execution if you go for angel anywhere.
Depends. But Odin Diet definitely has streaming quotes.
All give through the website not software.
Std stuff on the website.
All have sw but only for viewing. This facility of mobile trades is usually via gprs access thru the low bandwidth wap site. But be practical, its not dependable better to use the RM.

Recently Samsung Corby CDMA came with an offer for either Reliance or Tata Photon broadband. Finally some options . Its loaded straight out of the box.So cool.

Here is some googled info below.
There is no stopping in technology. Korean company Samsung is leaving no stone unturned in offering its users groundbreaking handsets. Samsung is all geared up to render “Live TV services” on Mobile Phones through CDMA-EVDO network.
Samsung has started implementation of two new telephone networks, one of which belongs to a series of Corby. The devices have named Metro TV and Corby TV. New mobile phones from Samsung have embedded in themselves TV-tuners. Opportunities to play on television screens of the devices Metro TV and Corby TV is possible through the application MimobiTV, owned by software developer Apalya, which allows storage of 40 digital TV channels.

Corby TV is equipped with a 2.8-inch touch screen with a resolution of QVGA, FM-radio, Bluetooth, 2 mega pixel camera and memory card slot for MicroSD.
Samsung Corby TV can be purchased at a price of Rs. 9699.
The second model viz., Metro TV, made in a candy bar is also equipped with an application MimobiTV. Metro TV is equipped with a 2-inch screen, FM-radio, Bluetooth, mobile tracker, 2-megapixel camera, a slot for MicroSD memory card support 9 regional languages of India.
This phone is priced at Rs 6,999. :clap: :thumb: :clapping:

Alroyraj,

Thanks,

I have been given a quote as follows:

Deposit of Rs.25000/- which I can use for trading.

Intraday 0.04% paisa. Want to know is it 0.04% for Rs.100/-

Brokerage for delivery 0.20%. Want to know is it 0.20% for Rs.100/-

Options - buy Rs.50/-. Will it be for lot and do you thing it is high charge.

Futures - 0.04%. On what basis will futures percentage be calculated, is it on Nifty-5257 which is today i.e it comes to Rs.2.10 or is it on 5257 x 50 Lot i.e. which comes to Rs.105.14

Please advise.

In Futures ,you now have the option of settling in cash or taking delivery of the stocks. Options are always exercised if in-the-money, Note there is higher statutory charges for options at settlement when the broker has no control over.
No idea.

One lakh is a miniscule amount. say even if you trade with an amount of 2000 at 12.025 leverage provided by Indiabulls you can do 1 lakh in a day.
If you say you will do this in delivery you can negotiate since delivery is 10 times the intraday brokerage. Buying for intraday in stocks and futures is 0.03% intraday or 0.3% delivery I have heard. Options are to be negotiated but say your level its Rs 100 per lot.

All brokers have tieups with ICICI, Axis, HDFC,IDBI.

As far I have heard, its not a 3 in one but all brokers get connected to the payment gateway of the bank so its instant.

Not to Angel but to the secured Bank website.

Preferably Odin Diet for faster execution but for graphs you have to compromise speedy execution if you go for angel anywhere.
Depends. But Odin Diet definitely has streaming quotes.

All give through the website not software.

Std stuff on the website.

All have sw but only for viewing. This facility of mobile trades is usually via gprs access thru the low bandwidth wap site. But be practical, its not dependable better to use the RM.

Recently Samsung Corby CDMA came with an offer for either Reliance or Tata Photon broadband. Finally some options . Its loaded straight out of the box.So cool.

Here is some googled info below.
There is no stopping in technology. Korean company Samsung is leaving no stone unturned in offering its users groundbreaking handsets. Samsung is all geared up to render Live TV services on Mobile Phones through CDMA-EVDO network.
Samsung has started implementation of two new telephone networks, one of which belongs to a series of Corby. The devices have named Metro TV and Corby TV. New mobile phones from Samsung have embedded in themselves TV-tuners. Opportunities to play on television screens of the devices Metro TV and Corby TV is possible through the application MimobiTV, owned by software developer Apalya, which allows storage of 40 digital TV channels.

Corby TV is equipped with a 2.8-inch touch screen with a resolution of QVGA, FM-radio, Bluetooth, 2 mega pixel camera and memory card slot for MicroSD.
Samsung Corby TV can be purchased at a price of Rs. 9699.
The second model viz., Metro TV, made in a candy bar is also equipped with an application MimobiTV. Metro TV is equipped with a 2-inch screen, FM-radio, Bluetooth, mobile tracker, 2-megapixel camera, a slot for MicroSD memory card support 9 regional languages of India.
This phone is priced at Rs 6,999. :clap: :thumb: :clapping: